Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil Refined Description
This Creamy, expeller-pressed coconut oil is refined for a neutral flavor and a higher smoke point. A perfect choice for recipes where a coconut flavor is not desired. ideal for baking, frying and body care.
Made from dried organic coconuts and refined with only steam - no chemicals. Contains zero trans fat.
made without pesticides, GMOs or hexane.
Use as a vegan butter replacement for baking, as a spread on bread or as an all-purpose cooking oil Also great for skin care, hair care and massage.
Storage: No refrigeration required; solid at room temperature and melts at 76°F.
Note: Any brown specks are natural to coconut.
GMO, trans fat, BPA, hexane.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: About 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||13 g||65%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat Less than||0.5 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat Less than||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 mg||0%|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
Other Ingredients: Organic, refined expeller-pressed coconut oil. Bottled in a facility that packs peanut oil.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cashew Cream Fruit Tart
Fruit tarts, with their creamy filling and plump, seasonal fruits, are desserts fit for the gods. But dairy? Not so heavenly for most Earth dwellers. This tart is made with a light and airy cashew cream filling that incorporates lemon, maple syrup and coconut oil. Set in a sweet gluten-free, no-bake crust, the superfood ingredients in this wholesome dessert will lift your spirits (and your energy!) skyward.
Cashew Cream Fruit Tart
- 1-1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor (or vegan butter)
- 4-1/2 Tbsp. Pri Manuka Honey
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (1 large lemon)
- 1-1/2 cups cashews (soaked in water 3 hours to soften)
- 6 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 6 Tbsp. Nutiva Refined Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Dash sea salt
- 1 kiwi (sliced)
- 1/4 cup grapes
- 5 strawberries (sliced)
- 1/4 papaya (sliced)
- In bowl, combine all crust ingredients until well mixed. (Note: Mixture should be dry, but moist enough to hold together. Add a little water if mixture is too dry.)
- In 9-inch pie pan, press and flatten mixture. Work up sides to form rim.
- In high-speed blender, add all filling ingredients and process until smooth and light in texture.
- Pour filling into crust and spread evenly.
- Arrange fruit on top. Add drizzle of honey, if desired. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight to set.
Get the sweet ingredients you need!