Optibac Probiotics For Women Description
Optibac Trusted Friendly Bacteria
For Women Probiotics
Specifically Researched & Scientifically Formulated for Vaginal & Urinary Tract Support
Vegan • Dairy Free • Gluten Free • Yeast Free
Suitable In Pregnancy
Suitable in Menopause
Who is if for?
Formulated for women, by women, Optibac Probiotics For Women offers high-quality support for your intimate health. Taken orally, it has been specifically researched and scientifically proven to reach the vagina alive where it supports the vagina and urinary tract.
Probiotics for women
A specialist supplement
Specifically designed for the vaginal microbiome not the gut
Quality, multi-strain formula
Containing the world-renowned combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® & Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, and now also with Lactobacillus paracasei F-19®
Backed over 25 studies and 30 years of research showing safety and quality
To survive to reach the vagina
A more natural option
Contains strains natural to the vaginal tract and supports natural PH levels
Easy to take
A small oral capsule for daily use. Can be taken alone or alongside other supplements like cranberry, natural anti-bacterials and anti-fungals
No longer in plastic containers unlike supplements from other brands
From the UK's most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
• For best results take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast
• May be increased to 2 capsules per day if desired or professionally directed
• For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents with cool food/drinks
• Do not exceed recommended daily dosage
• Can be taken intensively or on an ongoing bases (daily) For Women can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the Optibac range.
• Suitable from 4 years onwards
• For best results, do not remove desiccant sachet from the glass jar and close lid firmly after each use.
• Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight. For maximum potency, can be refrigerated after opening. Optibac Probiotics For Women supplement.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Women's Probiotic Blend||68 mg||*|
|Lactobacillus Paracasei F-19®|
|Lactobacillus Reuteri RC-14®|
|Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GF-1®|
|Total Probiotic Cultures||2.5 billion CFU||*|
Probiotics are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.