Organic India Tulsi - Holy Basil Description
Positive Stress Response
Stress-Relief | Immunity | Balance
Non GMO Project Verified
Vegan • Vegetarian
Tulsi is a potent adaptogen known for its ability to help people adapt and calmly respond to everyday stress. Also known as Holy Basil, Tulsi is India's "Queen of Herbs," and is quickly gaining popularity by the scientific community and general population worldwide. Not only do Tulsi Capsules uplift mood and provide relaxation, they help support healthy inflammatory response and immune function. Add this convenient Tulsi supplement to your daily wellness regimen for stress relief and vitality.
• Stress-Relieving. Tulsi is an adaptogen that has been used for thousands of years to relieve stress and promote inner peace.
• Uplifting. Tulsi is sometimes referred to as "liquid yoga" for its ability to help uplift mood and bring a sense of calm clarity.
• Immune-Supporting. Known as an immunomodulator, Tulsi can help support healthy immune function year round.
• Detoxifying. Helps support the body's natural detoxification process.
• Signature Formula. Formulated with our signature stress-relieving blend of Rama, Vana, and Krishna Tulsi (Holy Basil).
• Fairtrade. Conscious consumers rejoice in this Organic and Fairtrade Certified Tulsi that directly supports small family farms in India.
Tulsi Holy Basil Benefits & Uses
According to Ayurvedic tradition, Holy Basil was historically used as a medicinal herb to attain spiritual enlightenment. Today, Tulsi is typically used to support a healthy response to stress, and promote longevity, while nourishing the mind and spirit. Classified as an adaptogen, this plant helps the body adapt to various stressors and maintain homeostasis.
The holy basil plant can be consumed in many ways. Fresh holy basil leaves are often brewed into a herbal tea to ease a variety of ailments. Organic India Tulsi Holy Basil capsules contain a blend of Holy Basil leaf extract (Ocimum sanctum) and East Indian Basil extract (Ocimum gratissimum) to promote optimal stress relief, balance, and immunity.
What is Tulsi?
Tulsi, or Holy Basil, is a plant so versatile in its healing powers that Indians have long considered it sacred. In one ritual called Tulasi, Vivaha people witness the ceremonial marriage of the adaptogenic herb to the Hindu god Vishnu, or to his avatar Sri Krishna. This ancient Tulsi wedding brings Hindus to the end of the monsoon season and the beginning of the wedding season.
Tulsi, the queen of the Ayurvedic landscape, is the Incomparable One, the granter of health and renewal that nature has imbued with a cornucopia of healing qualities recognized for more than 5,000 years and now verified by modern science.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Organic Blend||900 mg||*|
| Holy Basil Holu Basil (Ocimum sanctum)|
(Krishna Tulsi and Rama Tulsi varieties)
|East Indian Basil leaf (Ocimum gratissimum) (Vana Tulsi variety)|
Do not use if pregnant or nursing without consult a physician.