Organic Traditions Smooth Movement Probiotic Fiber Blend with Turmeric Description
- 1 Billion Heat & Shelf Stable Probiotics Per Serving
- Enhanced with the Beneficial Probiotic Bacillus Coagulans
- Premium Superfoods - Conscious Sourcing
- Supports Digestive Health and Protein utilization
- Enhance Any Smoothie or Recipe
- An Excellent Source of Fiber
- Cold Milled Chia & Flax Seeds
- Acacia Gum, Baobab Fruit, Apple Peel, Cranberry Seed, Prickly Pear Fruit, Nopal Cactus
- Probiotics, Turmeric
- A Plant Powered Nutrient Dense Super Food Blend with Acacia Gum and Probiotic Bacillus Coagulans
- USDA Organic
A blend of cold milled chia and flax seeds with baobab, apple peel, cranberry, prickly pear fruit, nopal cactus leaf, and turmeric powder extract. A great source of fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and a host of vitamins and minerals.
A breakthrough in probiotics supplementation, this heat and shelf stable, food-friendly beneficial bacteria survives stomach acidity and does not require refrigeration and can be added to both hot and cold beverages as well as smoothies.
Mix up to 1 tablespoon (1-3 tsp.) into 8-16 oz. of water, juice, smoothies or any recipe that you want to boost with these fiber-rich foods.
Give your smoothies a boost of fiber and pre and probiotics.
Sprinkle it on top of salads, smoothie bowls, oatmeal, and more.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||28%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Allergens: Packaged in a facility with the following allergens present: tree nuts, sesame.
Contains an oxygen absorber. Do not consume.