Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Stock Description
Time Honored Tradition
We make our chicken stock with simple, high quality, organic ingredients, and cook it for long hours, the same way it has been done for centuries. Versatile and flavorful, stock can be used to enhance any savory dish.
Good to Know
Ready to use in any recipe calling for broth stock, bouillon or water. Shake well for full flavor
Refrigerate after opening, and use within 7-10 days.
Do not microwave container.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cup (8 fl oz) 240 mL
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Chicken stock (water, chicken*, onion*, carrot*, celery*, tomato*, spices*, rosemary extract*)*, sea salt.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Stuffed Cornish Hens
Your holiday gatherings might look a little different this year, so it’s no surprise your dinners will too. Instead of cooking the traditional turkey, consider these single serving-size birds. Each hen is covered in an herb-infused olive oil, stuffed with sourdough bread and baked over a bed of flavorful veggies. Although it looks fancy, this meal conveniently cooks in a single pan and requires just a few minutes of prep.
Stuffed Cornish Hens
- 2 (1.5 lbs. each) Cornish hens
- 1/2 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion (quartered)
- 1 large potato or several smaller potatoes (quartered)
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 bunch thyme
- 6 garlic cloves
- 3 cups chicken stock (or vegetable stock)
- 3 cups toasted sourdough bread
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In small bowl, combine smoked paprika, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix in oil until well-combined and thick.
- In 12” cast iron skillet, place onion and potatoes, saving some to stuff directly into the hens.
- Mix in rosemary, thyme and garlic, saving some to stuff directly into the hens.
- Pour stock over vegetables.
- Using paper towels, dry hens. Season generously, in and under the skin, with oil mixture. Stuff hens with toasted sourdough and remaining potatoes, herbs and garlic.
- Place hens over veggies in cast iron skillet. Roast, uncovered, 50 minutes or until thermometer registers at 165 degrees F in the thickest part of the breast. Let rest 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve with lemon wedges. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!