Redmond Real Salt Ancient Kosher Sea Salt Description
- Is Your Salt Real?®
- Ancient Kosher Sea Salt
- Same amazing Salt-SameAmazing Taste-Since 1958
- Unrefined Mineral Salt
- Mined in America
- For Cooking, Pickling and More
Long before the earth new pollution, volcanic eruptions sealed an ancient, pristine ocean beneath a layer of protective ash in what is now North America. Real Salt® is the only brand of sea salt harvested from this ancient deposit near Redmond, Utah. We bring it to you exactly as nature created it - an unrefined, ancient sea salt with a subtle, sweet flavor unlike any other salt on earth.
Perfect for Everyday Use: Use Real Salt on your kitchen table and in all your recipes
From a Single Source: Real Salt is America's only pink salt, mined in Utah since 1958.
Preferred by Experts: Professionals and Chefs choose Real Salt for its minerals and flavor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (1.4 g)
Servings per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g||0%|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Ancient sea salt.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Creamy Avocado Pesto Pasta
The addition of ripe avocado lends a rich, creamy texture to this pesto, while roasted pine nuts impart a deep, toasty flavor. Toss it with a great organic chickpea spaghetti to make it gloriously gluten-free. Finish with a sprinkle of vegan cheese and crunchy pine nuts for a nice contrast to the velvety sauce. This pesto would also make a tasty avocado toast, sandwich spread or dip with fresh veggies.
Creamy Avocado Pesto Pasta
- 1 pkg. Explore Cuisine Chickpea Spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts (plus more for garnish)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 large ripe avocado
- 3 Tbsp. pasta water (plus more if necessary)
- 1/4 cup basil (packed, plus more for garnish)
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Vegan mozzarella cheese shreds (for garnish)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside. (Note: Reserve 3 tablespoons of pasta water for later use.)
- In sauté pan on medium heat, heat olive oil; add garlic and pine nuts and cook until they start to pop and turn golden brown, about 2 minutes. Stir often to avoid burning.
- In blender or food processor, combine avocado, lemon juice, pasta water, spinach, basil, pine nuts/garlic mixture, salt and pepper and pulse until completely smooth. Add more water if needed.
- Garnish with vegan cheese, fresh basil and pine nuts.
Get the ingredients you’ll need!