San-J Gluten Free Soy Sauce Tamari Lite Description
The brew master has retained the rich smooth flavor San-J Tamari is known for while reducing its sodium by 50%. Truly artisanal, with San-J Tamari Lite, there is no need to compromise on taste to reduce sodium intake.
With San-J Gluten Free Tamari Lite 50% Less Sodium, you'll enjoy the full flavor of the world's finest Tamari soy sauce in your favorite dishes. Stir-fry or marinate poultry, meat, seafood, vegetables and tofu. Add 1-2 tsp. to seafood, vegetables and tofu. Add 1-2 tsp to perk up sauces, soups, gravies and casseroles.
You can reduce your sodium consumption by adding 1 tsp Tamari Lite (164mg sodium) instead of ¼ tsp salt (590 mg sodium).
Gluten, GMOs, artificial preservatives or additives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (17 g)
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate less than||1 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Water, soybeans, salt, alcohol (to preserve freshness), rice vinegar, lactic acid. Contains 490mg of sodium per serving compared to 980mg in regular tamari soy sauce.
Refrigeration recommended after opening.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Sweet Potato Maple “Bacon”
We combined our love for breakfast potatoes and cruelty-free bacon to create this meatless sweet potato “bacon” recipe. This recipe joins our list of vegetarian bacon, which consists of coconut “bacon” bits
, easy-to-make rice paper “bacon,”
and raw, deyhydrated eggplant “bacon.”
We recommend serving with waffles, egg-free scrambles
, pancakes or biscuits, plus a bowl of fresh fruit!
Sweet Potato Maple “Bacon”
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (peeled & thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp. avocado oil
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. tamari
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke (optional)
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes into thin wedges (thickness is up to you!). Slice each wedge into strips. Note: The thinner the slices, the quicker they will cook and crispier they will be. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add sweet potato slices and toss to fully coat. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and flip. Bake for additional 15 minutes or until desired crispiness is achieved.
Order the ingredients you need at Vitacost!