Shiloh Farms Himalayan Pink Salt Fine Sift Description
SHILOH FARMS looks to the fullness of nature's bounty for products made with only the purest ingredients. Never fake, never artificial - only authentic, wholesome flavor, the way nature intended!
Himalayan Pink Salt
Non-GMO • Kosher
Thought to be the purest form of salt available, Himalayan Pink Salt's incomparable flavor, subtle crunch and lovely coloring will delight your senses!
Unrefined and additive-free, Himalayan Pink Salt is hand-mined from ancient sea salt deposits, then hand-washed and sun-dried to preserve its purity and natural goodness.
• Season soups, stews, vegetables, pasta and grains.
• Add a pinch to baked goods and desserts to heighten sweetness and flavor.
• Mix up a pickling solution with water and spices.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.5 g)
Servings per Container: About 453
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Crystallized Himalayan pink salt (fine sift).
This product was packaged using equipment that also handles wheat, soy & tree nuts.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Baked French Toast
Want a recipe for a lazy weekend morning? Overlap whole wheat bread in a big baking dish, pour in a mixture of milk, eggs, and a bit of butter and bake until golden. This baked French toast has a cozy casserole feel, yet it’s surprisingly light and airy. Spiced with cinnamon, sweetened with baked-in maple syrup and slightly crisp at the edges with the wash of butter, this breakfast is a treat without a lick of additional toppings. Feel free to go bananas, however, with fresh fruit, powdered sugar or a drizzle more maple syrup.
Baked French Toast
- 1 loaf whole wheat bread (or bread of choice)
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- ? cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup grass-fed butter (melted)
- Pinch salt
- Maple Syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On baking sheet coated with cooking spray, arrange bread and toast until lightly golden.
- In mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, syrup and cinnamon.
- In 9x13-inch baking dish, arrange bread so it overlaps.
- Pour in egg mixture and let sit to absorb 20-30 minutes.
- Evenly pour melted butter over bread.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with toppings of choice.
Get the ingredients you’ll need to bake these for breakfast!