Got 5 minutes? That’s all it takes to make this vegan, no-bake granola bar recipe. Prep ahead of time and you can grab a healthy, smooth-but-crunchy bar on your way out the door for a quick, on-the-go breakfast. Or enjoy a bar as a sweet-tooth-satisfying snack when afternoon cravings strike. The most difficult part of this recipe? Waiting an hour for the bars to set in the fridge. But, luckily, one hour gets you 16 bars. Is it worth it? Make them and see for yourself! (But, yes. Totally worth it.)
Macros per serving: 170 calories | 5.1 g protein | 14.5 g carbs | 11.4 g fat | 6.7 g sugar | 3 g fiber
3/4 cup almond butter
1/3 cup maple syrup
3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1-1/4 cups gluten-free rolled oats
1/2 cup almond flour
1 scoop hemp protein powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup freeze-dried blueberries (no added sugar)
- Line 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl, combine almond butter, maple syrup and coconut oil until fully incorporated and smooth. Mix in remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan, pressing down with spoon to make sure mixture gets into the corners and edges of pan. Smooth out top.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- To serve, slice into 16 bars.