Simple Truth Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies Description
The Kroger Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy that contains 500mg of Apple Cider Vinegar per serving, along with an exncellent source of Folate and Vitamin B12. In addition, the product is vegan, contains organic ingredients, and it gluten free.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, chew thoroughly 1 gummy per day. Do not exceed daily serving size.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Gummy
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
| Total Sugars||2 g|
| Includes 2g Added Sugars||4%|
|Folate (120 mcg folic acid)||200 mcg DFE||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||1.2 mcg||50%|
|Apple Cider Vinegar Blend||500 mg||*|
| Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Maltodextrin supplies 5% acetic acid (25 mg)|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Glucose syrup, sugar, water, apple juice concentrate, pectin, contains 2% or less of palm oil, carnauba wax, carrot concentrate color, black currant concentrate color, citric acid, natural flavor, sodium citrate, organic beet root powder, organic pomegranate powder.
Certified Sustainable Palm Oil™ Mixed
Pregnant or lactating women, those with diabetes, hypoglycemics and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
These sweet little gummies
have a powerful ingredient that could boost your health. That’s right, apple cider vinegar
is the star of this show! People are turning to apple cider vinegar in the form of gummies lately. With this simple apple cider vinegar gummies recipe, you can control your ingredients and save a few bucks. Find a fun silicone mold, follow these simple instructions and you’ll have 250 gummies to freeze and enjoy for up to three months.
Homemade Apple Cider Gummies
- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup pure honey
- 2-1/3 cups water
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 packets (about 7 grams) original unflavored gelatin ( )
- In mixing bowl, combine vinegar, honey, water and cinnamon. Stir until well combined.
- In medium saucepan, heat 3 cups of mixture over medium heat.
- Bring to slow boil and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While mixture boils, stir gelatin into bowl with remaining room-temperature mixture. Let sit 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in hot mixture and stir for 5 minutes. Let cool 2-3 minutes.
- Evenly distribute mixture into silicone molds of choice and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove gummies from molds and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.