Simple Truth No Stir Creamy Peanut Butter Spread Description
- Peanut Butter Spread
- Contains 90% Peanuts
- Organically Grown
- Big Deal
This No Stir Creamy Peanut Butter Spread from Simple Truth Organic is certified USDA Organic and non-GMO. Buttery smooth, it contains 90% peanuts and tastes great. Simply spread on your morning toast and enjoy a wholesome breakfast with the goodness of organically-grown peanuts.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
Servings per Container: 35
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||3.5 g||18%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
| Sugars||2 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic Peanuts, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt
Actual product packaging and materials ma contain additional and/ or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities of allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, of other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem. All products may not be available in all stores. See your local store for specific offerings. Kroger assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements regarding any product.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Vegan Peanut Butter Pie
Peanut butter pie is a classic dessert that tastes great, but doesn’t always make you feel great after indulging. Ditch the overly processed version and make your own at home with just a few ingredients that come together to create the smooth-and-fluffy pie you know and love – but better! Opt for a simple, three-ingredient homemade pie crust (below) or choose store-bought if you’re in a pinch!
For an extra-special treat, melt extra peanut butter and chocolate chips
over the stove or in the microwave and drizzle on top.
Vegan Peanut Butter Pie
- 2/3 cup ground graham crackers
- 5 Tbsp. cane sugar
- 5 Tbsp. melted plant-based butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can unsweetened coconut cream, (refrigerated for 8 hours)
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In mixing bowl, whisk ground graham crackers with sugar and stir in melted butter until wet sand-like consistency forms. Press mixture into bottom of pie pan and form neat edges up the sides.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until crust sets and is golden brown. Remove from oven and cool in pan on wire rack.
- In mixing bowl, whisk peanut butter with coconut cream, maple syrup, vanilla and salt. Pour filling into cooled pie crust and freeze for roughly 2 hours or until set.
- Drizzle pie with melted peanut butter and chocolate if desired. Serve at room temperature.
Get the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!