Enjoy Life Semi-sweet Chocolate Mini Chips Description
Made with All-Natural Ingredients
Premium chocolate derived from sustainably harvested cocoa beans.
Since 2001 Millions of people have enjoyed our foods without worry. With you in mind, our products are made using All-Natural Ingredients resulting in Great-Tasting products you can savor & trust. For any occasion, our products allow you to Eat Freely!
Enjoy Life Products Are Free From:
Wheat • Peanuts • Tree Nuts • Dairy
Casein • Soy • Egg • Sesame • Sulfites
Lupin • Mustard • Fish • Shellfish • Crustaceans
Wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, casein, soy, egg, sesame, sulfites, lupin, mustard, fish, shellfish, crustaceans, GMOs, gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 g)
Servings per Container: About 19
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Fat Calories||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
| Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||7 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter
Made in a dedicated nut and gluten-free facility.
The facility also processes dairy and soy; however, this product is produced on a dedicated dairy-and-soy-free line. Ingredients have been additionally tested to ensure strict allergen control standards are met.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Strawberry Puffed Millet Bars
Move over, puffed rice. There’s a new grain in town that deserves a seat in the bar! Puffed millet is the adorably teeny grain that’s filled with protein, insoluble fiber, iron, antioxidants and so much more. Hold the small puffs together with a mixture of peanut butter, honey and coconut oil, and you now have a puffed millet recipe for snack bars that’ll satisfy the whole family. Throw in chia seeds, freeze-dried strawberries and chocolate chips for even more reasons to grab a bar for breakfast.
Strawberry Puffed Millet Bars
- 3 cups puffed millet
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups freeze-dried strawberries (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, add peanut butter, honey and coconut oil. Heat ingredients on low until mixture is softened and liquid consistency.
- To large mixing bowl, add puffed millet then pouring hot mixture over puffs. Mix until puffs are completely covered. Fold in freeze-dried strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and press down firmly to form an even layer. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 mins to 1 hour or until cool and firm.
- Cut into squares before servings.
- Squares can be stored in the fridge 2 to 4 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.