Simple Truth Oatmilk Non-Dairy Oat Beverage Original Description
It’s the Simple Truth
Easy to find, understand and afford, Simple Truth from Kroger makes enjoying organic, natural and wellness products simply...better. All items are free from over one hundred artificial preservatives and ingredients so you can feel better about the delicious goodness that’s in the food you serve your family.
A Great Oat-ernative!
Q: What makes our Simple Truth™ Oatmilk so n-oat-able?
A: Our oatmilk is free from lactose, nuts and soy. It's also vegan, which makes it a versatile and delicious alternative to regular milk. Great with cereal or granola, in smoothies, hot and cold beverages, for baking or in your favorite recipe—try it anywhere you would use milk.
Enjoy some today and taste the difference!
Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. Use within 7 to 10 days of opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 mL)
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||5 g||6%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||6%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
| Total Sugars||7 g|
| Includes 7g Added Sugars||14%|
|Vitamin D||3.6 mcg||20%|
|Vitamin A||160 mcg||20%|
|Vitamin B12||1.2 mcg||50%|
Other Ingredients: Oatmilk (filtered water, oats), Contains 2% or less of: high oleic sunflower oil, calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, sea salt, gellan gum, potassium phosphate, vitamin A palmitate, ergocalciferol (vitamin D2), riboflavin, vitamin B12.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Magnesium-Rich Mocha Oatmeal Latte
This innovative (and comforting!) coffee oatmeal creation combines magnesium-packed ingredients such as oats, cacao powder, tahini, espresso, nuts and Liposomal Magnesium Glycinate from Codeage
. The fun and completely delicious result is a filling and soothing cup of creamy oats with a boost of caffeine. Sip a little, then spoon it all up.
Magnesium-Rich Mocha Oatmeal Latte
- 8 capsules Codeage Liposomal Magnesium Glycinate (contents only)
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2-1/2 cups oat milk (or pumpkin seed milk, almond milk or milk of choice)
- 2 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp. date syrup (or maple syrup)
- 2 Tbsp. tahini paste (optional)
- ¼ tsp. ground cardamom (or one green cardamom pod, freshly ground)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 to 4 shots espresso
- Pumpkin seeds
- Walnuts (chopped)
- Almond slivers
- Granola of choice
- In small saucepan over medium heat, combine 1-½ cups milk and oats.
- Stir in salt, cacao powder and tahini paste, if using.
- Place remaining cup of milk in mug or glass and use frother to froth; add ¾ of it to saucepan and stir oats until thoroughly cooked and creamy.
- Remove from heat and stir in cardamom, magnesium glycinate capsule contents and remaining ¼ cup milk.
- Transfer oats into two mugs and top with espresso. Add dollop more frothed milk, if desired.
- Sprinkle with nuts, seeds or granola and pinch of cardamom or cinnamon.
Make it with ingredients from Vitacost!