Simple Truth Organic Kosher Baby Dill Pickles Description
- Quality Guarantee
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO
Simple Truth Organic products are formulated without Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs). The USDA's National Organic Program does not permit the use of ingredients made wtih GMOs in Certified Organic products.
Refrigerate after opening.
Button pops up when original seal is broken.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 oz (About 1 Piece)
Servings per Container: About 10
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic cucumbers, water, organic vinegar, salt, contains less than 2% of dehydrated organic garlic, calcium chloride, natural flavor, organic turmeric extract (color).
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Air Fryer Okra With Remoulade
Okra is a Southern staple often associated with soups and stews. Their seeds contain a natural thickening agent when heated, which is why the vegetable is commonly used in Cajun stews such as gumbo and jambalaya. If okra’s slimy texture is usually off-putting, this air fryer okra is for you! The corn meal batter has a kick, and the air fryer transforms the overlooked vegetable into crispy deliciousness. Dip into a homemade Cajun-seasoned remoulade of mayonnaise, horseradish, hot sauce, even pickle juice! If flavor is what you’re looking for, consider your search complete.
Air Fryer Okra With Remoulade
- 1 lb. okra (cut into half inch slices)
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups corn meal
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt (divided)
- 1/2 tsp. paprika (divided)
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder (divided)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder (divided)
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- Cooking spray
- 1-1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. sweet paprika
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp. pickle juice
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 large garlic clove (finely minced)
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, dijon mustard, sweet paprika, Cajun seasoning, prepared horseradish, pickle juice, hot sauce and minced garlic. Mix well and set aside to use as remoulade. If not using immediately, store in airtight container in the fridge.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- In large resealable bag, place flour and season with half paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and onion powder. Shake bag to combine ingredients.
- In separate resealable bag, add cornmeal and remaining paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and onion powder. Shake bag to combine ingredients.
- Working in batches, shake okra pieces in seasoned flour.
- Shaking off excess flour, dip floured okra into beaten eggs. Be sure to fully coat in the eggs.
- Using a fork, remove okra from egg mixture letting excess drip off, and place into bag of seasoned cornmeal. Shake to coat.
- Lightly spray air fryer basket or tray with cooking spray.
- Place breaded okra in a single layer in the basket or tray. Lightly spray okra with cooking spray.
- Cook 10 minutes, shaking or turning halfway through cooking.
- Immediately season with salt.
- Repeat with remaining okra.
- Serve warm with remoulade.
Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.