Simple Truth® Organic Raisin Bran Cereal Description
Excellent Source of Fiber
Contains 37g of Whole Grains Per Serving
Whole Grain Wheat & Bran Cereal with Raisins
It's the Simple Truth
Easy to find, understand and afford, Simple Truth from Kroger makes enjoying organic, natural and wellness products simply... better. All items are free from over one hundred artificial preservatives and ingredients so you can feel better about the delicious goodness that's in the food you serve your family.
Made with whole grain wheat, wheat bran and plump raisins, our Simple Truth Organic® Raisin Bran has a deliciously crunchy texture and provides an excellent source of fiber. Have a bowl at breakfast time and enjoy a great start to your day!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 1/4 Cup (60 g)
Servings per Container: About 7
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||48 g||18%|
| Dietary Fiber||8 g||28%|
| Total Sugars||15 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||7 g||15%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic whole grain wheat, organic raisins, organic cane sugar, organic wheat bran, sea salt, organic barley malt extract, organic sunflower oil.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Orange-Cinnamon Rice Pudding
If you have a hankering for a treat or just want to spice up breakfast
, you’ll savor the comforting flavors and textures of this rich rice pudding recipe. Using fresh oranges for juice and zest makes all the difference in flavor, and you can easily sub in coconut milk to make it vegan
. This simple dish is delish as-is, or use it as a blank canvas for toppings like nuts, fruits, seeds and more. Serve it for dessert, as a snack or if you need a breakfast that will get you out of bed.
Orange-Cinnamon Rice Pudding
- 2 cups whole milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup arborio rice or short grain rice (rinsed)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. orange and lemon zest
- 4 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- Sprinkle salt
Optional: 1 tsp. corn starch
- In medium saucepan, heat milk and vanilla on medium-low. Cook 10 minutes. Use wooden spoon to skim milk skin.
- Add rice and stir frequently for 5 minutes. Cover and cook 9 minutes or until rice thickens into pudding.
- Remove lid and add sugar, cinnamon, orange juice, half Tbsp. zest and salt.
- Stir frequently until pudding is desired consistency. If necessary, add corn starch to thicken.
- Pour into individual bowls and let cool.
- Top with cinnamon, additional zest and toppings of your choice.
Shop these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.