Simple Truth® Organic Raisins Description
- Organically Grown
- No Preservatives
- USDA Organic
- Stay Fresh Resealable Zipper
Nature's perfect snack food!
Q: What makes our raisins so easy to love?
A: We start with premium, organic grapes fresh from the vine, then carefully dry them to preserve their juicy flavor. They make an irresistible snack, or a moist and flavorful addition to your favorite sweet or savory recipe.
Best to refrigerate after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (40 g)
Servings per Container: About 7
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||12%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||26 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic raisins.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Coconut Rice Pudding
Packed with beneficial vitamins and minerals, coconut milk is a versatile dairy alternative that transforms ordinary rice pudding into a heavenly creamy treat. Enjoy this dish fresh and warm, or refrigerate overnight for a chilled treat. Garnish with fruit, shredded coconut
and a dash of cinnamon.
Vegan Coconut Rice Pudding
- 1 cup Delallo Arborio Risotto Rice
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Fine Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar (+ 1/4 cup for extra sweetness)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/3 cup Simple Truth Organic Raisins
- 5 cups cold water
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla beans
- 1 tsp. Vitacost Organic Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil
- 1 lime peel
- 2 cups Native Forest Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk (or cream)
- In stainless steel 3-qt. saucepan, combine risotto rice, water, salt, lime peel and cinnamon sticks. Bring to boil and stir constantly (to prevent stickiness) until water is fully absorbed and rice is soft and tender (not mushy); roughly 25 minutes.
- Turn heat to simmer. Stir in coconut milk or cream, sugar, vanilla and coconut oil. Add raisins. Continue to mix, gently, to avoid sticking.
- On low simmer, reduce liquid for 10-15 minutes until mixture becomes silky and creamy. Garnish with cinnamon and dried coconut flakes and serve warm or refrigerate to enjoy a chilled treat.
- If using a regular long-grain rice, rinse rice 2 to 3 times before cooking.
- Refrigerate rice pudding in sealed glass container up to five days.
- Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com.