Simply Organic Spices & Seasonings at Vitacost
Simply Organic Cinnamon Powder Description
- Pure • Simple • Joy
- USDA Organic
Nothing but pure, organic ground Vietnamese cinnamon (Cinnamomum aromaticum). No GMOs. No ETO (considered carcinogenic by the EPA). Not irradiated. Certified Organic by QAI. Kosher Certified by KSA. Warm and radiant aroma. True, vibrant color. Intense, sweet, hot-cinnamon-candy-like flavor. This is what real Vietnamese cinnamon tastes like.
Simply Organic® is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic cinnamon.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Banana Bread French Toast
As they say, the clothes make the man and the bread makes the French toast. They say that, right? Dress up breakfast with this heavenly and surprisingly simple banana bread French toast. Topped with banana slices caramelized in brown sugar and butter, this is one of those recipes that’s so indulgent it’s almost too good to believe. Start with your favorite banana bread
and follow a couple of quick steps to impeccably stylish good taste.
Banana Bread French Toast
- 4 slices banana bread (2 inches thick)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. crème brûlée creamer (optional)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 bananas (2-inch slices)
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cream and cinnamon. Dredge each slice of banana bread and let soak 10 seconds.
- In pan over medium heat, heat one tablespoon butter. Arrange bread in pan. After about 1 minute, or once toast is golden-brown, flip and cook for another minute. Once all bread is cooked, remove to plate. (Note: Do not overcrowd pan.)
- In clean pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter and add brown sugar to create caramel sauce. Add bananas and caramelize for 2 minutes. Flip bananas and cook another minute. Remove from pan.
- To serve, drizzle caramel sauce on plates. Add slice of French toast and top with bananas. Use powdered sugar or syrup, if desired.
Add the ingredients to your cart.