Simply Organic Spices & Seasonings at Vitacost
Simply Organic Get Crackin' Grinder Description
Adjustable Grinder Cap
Simply Organic® Get Crackin' features a unique blend of exotic black, white and green whole peppercorns with a handy grinder top for cracking. Add peppery heat to any dish. Pull up on the grinder top for a coarse grind and push down for a finer grind.
Simply Organic® is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic black peppercorn, organic white peppercorn, organic green peppercorn.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Shrimp Zoodle Bowl With Pomodoro Sauce
This scrumptious shrimp dish ditches pasta for zoodles, aka zucchini noodles, and tops everything with an Italian raw pomodoro sauce. The shrimp is sautéed quickly with fresh corn and sweet pepper, tossed with spiralized squash and topped with mouthwatering flavor from tomato, garlic and fresh basil in the light sauce. The whole bowl comes together with bright taste to warm, nourish and cheer you.
Want some tips to avoid soggy zoodles? Keep the skin on your squash when spiralizing, pat dry and don’t overcook! Zucchini noodles cook quickly, taking just 2 to 3 minutes to warm up in a hot pan. Zoodles should be cooked al dente – just like pasta.
Shrimp Zoodle Bowl With Pomodoro Sauce
- 1 lb. shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 1 sweet pepper (small dice)
- 3 ears corn (kernels removed from cobs)
- 2 medium-sized zucchini (or yellow summer squash, spiralized)
- 2 cups vine-ripened tomatoes such as plum tomato or slicing tomato (seeded and chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Handful fresh basil leaves (roughly chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (pressed or finely minced)
- Pepper (freshly ground, to taste)
- In bowl, stir together tomatoes, olive oil, basil, garlic stir and season with salt and fresh ground pepper.
Shrimp & zoodles
- In large bowl, stir together shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic powder, Italian herb seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Heat large sauté pan over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until pink on both sides. Remove and set aside in clean bowl. (Note: Do not overcrowd pan; Cook shrimp in batches if needed.)
- Turn heat down to medium under sauté pan and add 2 Tablespoons olive oil, onions, and red pepper; sauté 3 minutes.
- Stir in corn and continue cooking 2 more minutes.
- To pan, add zoodles one handful at a time, tossing and stirring into vegetable mixture until well combined. (Note: Do not overcook zoodles; they should be al dente.)
- Stir in shrimp mixture.
- Add one cup pomodoro sauce and toss to combine.
- Serve family-style or in individual bowls with extra pomodoro on the side.
- Add heat to shrimp sauté with pinch of crushed red pepper, if desired.
- Top with shaved or grated parmesan, if desired.
- Use any extra pomodoro sauce on toasted baguettes, grilled vegetables or baked fish.
Make this bright recipe with ingredients from Vitacost!