Who doesn't love cookies? Unfortunately for those with allergies and dietary restrictions, reaching a hand into the treat jar can be a dangerous endeavor. Whether you’re following a gluten-free diet, avoiding dairy or nuts, or just want a treat without certain ingredients, these plump pumpkin goodies are a delight the whole family can enjoy!
Gluten-Free Pumpkin & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
½ cup coconut flour
½ cup honey
½ cup canned pumpkin
½ cup coconut butter, melted
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. sea salt
½ tsp. baking soda
1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp. ground cloves
¼ tsp. ground ginger
Optional: ½-2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine coconut butter, pumpkin, honey, egg and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In small bowl, combine coconut flour, baking soda, salt and spices; stir mixture to combine.
- Pour dry mixture into wet mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- On parchment-lined baking sheet, drop spoonfuls of batter to make 12 cookies.
- Bake cookies for 15 to 20 minutes. Let cookies cool before serving.