Spectrum Culinary Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Unrefined Description
Spectrum® Organic Virgin Coconut Oil adds the true coconut flavor of the tropics to any dish. Whether it's a Thai coconut curry shrimp sauté, pineapple upside-down cake or a tropical inspired fruit smoothie, this oil's clean and natural coconut taste is just for the kitchen. As an alternative to butter, use this oil to spread velvety goodness on warm banana pancakes, with a dash of cinnamon for toast or as a melted drizzle on lightly seasoned popcorn. It's versatility makes it the perfect oil for your culinary exploration.
For body usage, place jar in warm water to liquefy. Massage into skin or apply to hair for one hour, then rinse thoroughly.
Store in a cool, dark place. No refrigeration necessary.
GMOs, hydrogenated fat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 28
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||13 g||62%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Cold pressed unrefined organic coconut oil.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Sweet Potato Pie Bars
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Sink your sweet tooth into this better-for-you sweet treat. The crumbly crust is made of baked pecans, gluten-free flour and oats. Seasonal sweet potatoes are roasted to perfection then blended with warm spices, coconut milk and vanilla to create a creamy filling. Top the bars with whipped coconut cream for the ultimate gluten-free and vegan dessert!
Sweet Potato Pie Bars
- 3 cups sweet potatoes (roasted and peeled (about 6 medium-sized potatoes))
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- ¼ cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 cup pecans
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- ½ cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Whipped coconut cream
Optional: pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray
- To bowl of food processor, add pecans, flour, oats, sugar, salt and coconut oil. Blend for 2-3 minutes until mixture starts to bundle together in large, loose crumbles.
- Scatter crumbles evenly onto prepared pan. Press firmly to create an even-layered crust. Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool slightly.
- Wipe out bowl of food processor and add cooled sweet potato, spices, salt, maple syrup, flour, coconut milk and vanilla extract and blend until completely smooth.
- Smooth sweet potato mixture over crust and bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow bars to fully cool, then slice into 16 pieces. Top each piece with whipped coconut cream and a pecan half, if desired.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_text_separator title="Featured Products" border_width="2"][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width="2/12"][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="3/12"][vc_single_image image="170482" img_size="full" onclick="custom_link" img_link_target="_blank" link="https://www.vitacost.com/bobs-red-mill-organic-whole-grain-rolled-oats-old-fashioned-32-oz"][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="2/12"][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="3/12"][vc_single_image image="170481" img_size="full" onclick="custom_link" img_link_target="_blank" link="https://www.vitacost.com/bobs-red-mill-baking-flour-1-to-1-gluten-free"][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="2/12"][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]