Tinkyada Organic Brown Rice Pasta Spirals Gluten Free Description
Tinkyada® specializes their entire production facility and all machines are dedicated to the manufacture of rice pasta - no other grain or cereal is used to prevent cross-grain contamination at product.
JOY! A rice pasta the cooks like any regular pasta. Award-winning taste Al dente and not mushy. Its texture, superb.
STOVE-TOP COOKING INSTRUCTION: Put one package of pasta into 4.5 quarts of boiling water and add a tablespoon of salt. Stir occasionally and cook medium high on range for 16-17 minutes until desired tenderness is reached. Rinse with cold water. Drain well. For best results, rid pasta of surface moisture. Can be served hot or warm with any kind of pasta sauce or in your favorite pasta recipes, in hot soup, in salad, stir-fried, or as a casserole. Use it as you would any regular pasta.
Cholesterol, gluten and wheat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2/3 Cup (57 g)
Servings per Container: 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||20||*|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g||*|
| Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||45 g||15%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
| Sugars||0 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic brown rice and water.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Creamy Carrot Turmeric Pasta Sauce
Perfect for spring celebrations, this gluten-free pasta
dish consists of fresh veggies and nutritious plant-based ingredients that’ll make your spread shine! Instead of traditional red sauce, this dish calls for a creamy cashew carrot sauce (helloooo, beta carotene!) that’s boosted with nourishing turmeric. This golden spice is best known for helping maintain a healthy inflammatory response.†
If you’re into this recipe but looking for something that’s AIP-compliant
, simply skip the cashews and black pepper.
†These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Creamy Carrot Turmeric Pasta Sauce
Carrot turmeric sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup red onion (diced)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- 3 cups carrots (peeled and sliced thin (appx. 3 carrots))
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 2 cups vegetable broth (or water)
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. pink salt
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Boil a pot of water for the pasta and cook according to directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: Heat a medium stockpot over medium heat. Add the oil, then the onion, garlic, and turmeric. Saute, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Then add the carrot, cashews, and broth or water and cover. Cook for 10 minutes, until carrots are tender.
- Remove the carrot mixture from the heat and carefully transfer it to a blender. Add salt, pepper, and apple cider vinegar. Blend until smooth. (Conversely, use an immersion blender in the pot).
- Put the cooked pasta in the pot, pour in the carrot sauce, and mix well. To serve, plate and add a sprinkle of hemp seeds and sprouts. Add more salt and pepper to taste as desired.
Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!