Trace Minerals Research Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak Mixed Berry Description
- Vitamins • Electrolytes • Antioxidants • Ionic Trace Minerals • 3g Sugar
- No Caffeine
- Gluten Free
Electrolyte Replacement & Immune Support Drink
Suggested Use: Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity.
When Should I Take A Power Pak?
• Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps
• After a hot day in the sun
• Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system
• To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue
Why Is Power Pak Better?
• Non-GMO formula, less sugar, and 200mg more vitamin C than the leading brand
• No caffeine, artificial flavors. or artificial stimulants
• Essential electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, plus over 72 electrolytes from Ionic Trace Minerals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Includes Added Sugars||3 g||6%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 mg||1333%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin HCL) [Vitamin B1]||0.45 mg||38%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg||31%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||588%|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||33 mcg||8%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||1042%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||60%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)||60 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, ITM)||100 mg||24%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||27%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||64%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||43%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mcg||29%|
|Chloride (from ITM)||15 mg||1%|
|Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate)||145 mg||6%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ITM)||200 mg||4%|
|Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM) Electrolytes||100 mg||*|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||1 mg||*|
|Boron (from Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM)||175 mcg||*|