TRUFF Black Truffle Infused Hotter Sauce Description
Black Truffle Infused
Truff Hotter Hot Sauce is a jalapeño rich blend of red chili peppers, black truffle, organic agave nectar, and red habanero powder. Perfectly balanced and loaded with our same iconic flavor, Truff Hotter Hot Sauce offers a “less sweet, more heat” rendition of the Flagship Truff Original Hot Sauce.
Refrigerate after opening.
Gluten, GMO's, animal cruelty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
Servings per Container: 34
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Truff® hotter blend (red chilli peppers, water, vinegar, organic sugar, garlic, salt, black truffle [tuber melanosporum]), olive oil infused wiht black truffle essence, organic agave nectar, red habanero powder, lycopene and glycerin (for color), spices, xanthan gum.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Mushroom-Stuffed Potatoes
You’ll have a hit on your hands whether you serve these twice-baked potatoes as an appetizer, side dish or vegan main. Stuffed with a medley of mushrooms, two kinds of vegan cheese, onion, garlic and Italian dressing, they satisfy with supersonic savory flavor. Drop some hot sauce
on top to pump up the volume.
Vegan Mushroom-Stuffed Potatoes
- 8 medium organic potatoes (skin on)
- 4 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Dreamy Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1/2 yellow onion (diced)
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1-1/2 cups mushrooms (any individual type or medley)
- 1 Tbsp. Organic SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 cup vegan mozzarella
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Hot sauce to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pierce potatoes with fork several times and cut them in half. Slice each half lengthwise down middle.
- On baking sheet, arrange potatoes, drizzle well with Italian dressing and sprinkle with salt. Bake 35 minutes, until tender and skins are slightly shriveled.
- In pan over medium-low heat, heat olive oil. Add onions, garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, oregano and thyme and cook 10 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook another 10 minutes.
- Add sunflower butter, nutritional yeast, mozzarella and parmesan and cook 3 minutes until cheese is melted and all ingredients are well combined.
- Use fork to scoop out one teaspoonful from slice in each cooked potato half.
- Using spoon, stuff each potato with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle parsley on top. Place stuffed potato back in oven 5-10 minutes to melt cheese.
- Add hot sauce, if desired, when serving.
Add the ingredients to your cart!