Vita Coco Organic Coconut Oil Description
Vita Coco Organic Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil is a multitasker. From baking to beauty, it can do it all! Vita Coco may have started out selling coconut water, but when they discovered this super natural wonder, they knew they had to share it with the world. Whether you fry it up or smooth it on, you're bound to fall in love... and get seprate jars for the bathroom and kitchen.
Nature got coconut oil right the first time, which is why Vita Coco doesn't mess with theirs. Cold pressed to protect all that natural goodness, Vita Coco virgin oil is 100% USDA Certified Organic, raw, and free of harmful chemicals.
- Goes beyond the call of beauty as a moisturizer and hair conditioner
- Blend into your morning smoothie or coffee for an extra boost
The new "in-gredient" for cooking, baking and frying
Spread it, mix it, or melt it
Keep in a cool, dry place. Away from direct sunlight. Refrigeration not required. Solidifies in temperatures below 77°F (23°C).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 g)
Servings per Container: About 28
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||12 g||60%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic virgin coconut oil.
Contains natural ingredienst. Taste and color may vary.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Protein Brownie Bites with Whipped Coconut Cream
Stop being so hard on yourself. It’s okay to give in to your sweet tooth every once in a while. Just make sure to indulge in desserts made with organic and body-nourishing ingredients when cravings strike. These dense, vegan brownie bites are sweet and satisfying, plus they’re made with whole wheat flour, protein powder, coconut oil and organic sugar. In the end, they’re topped off with whipped coconut cream to make a heavenly dessert you won’t regret biting into.
1/2 cup PlantFusion Chocolate Protein Powder
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
2/3 cup organic sugar
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup cacao nibs, optional
1/2 Tbsp. chia seeds, ground
1/2 tsp. pink salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup coconut oil
5 Tbsp. non-dairy milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2-3 Tbsp. organic powdered sugar
1 can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
1 tsp. vanilla bean powder
- Prepare coconut cream first. In the freezer, chill mixing bowl and beaters for 5 minutes.
- Remove coconut milk from fridge and flip upside down. In a separate, small bowl, pour coconut milk and scoop hardened chunks into chilled mixing bowl. With chilled beaters, whip until fluffy. Add sugar and vanilla bean and continue to whip until combined. Store in fridge until ready to use.
- Prepare brownies. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a mini muffin tray with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. In a small mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients. Slowly add wet ingredients into dry to combine. The batter should be thick, but more non-dairy milk can be added as needed.
- Transfer brownie mixture to muffin tray, filling up each tin almost to the top. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before topping with coconut cream. Garnish with additional cacao nibs.