Wee Bee Honey Naturally Raw Description
- Naturally Raw
- Pesticide Free Apiary
- HMF Tested Below 12 mg
- Estate Grown - "We are the Bee Keepers"
Wee Bee Raw Honey is an American family owned and operated apiary coming from generations of beekeepers, since 1892. We Bee Honey strongly promotes Organic methods of raising bees, utilizing essential oils instead of pesticides.
Never Heated, Filtered or Strained! Rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants. Still contains Pollen, Propolis & Honeycomb.
The Bees decide the color, flavor, texture and crystallization. It all depends on the blossom.
Raw honey has been used for centuries to improve poor digestion, oral health, sore throat, cough, allergies, burns, wounds, scars and rashes.
HMF is the marker to prove honey is raw. Raw honey should be below 40 mg.
Stores on the shelf forever. Keep at 72° or Less.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (21 g)
Servings per Container: 22
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
| Sugars||15 g|
Other Ingredients: Raw honey.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Peanut Butter & Jelly Tartlets
It’s peanut butter jelly dessert time! This classic flavor combo of peanut butter and jelly comes together beautifully with a handful of simple, wholesome ingredients resulting in miniature jam tarts. Fresh berries, chia seeds and honey make a homemade jam. It’s then poured into miniature crusts made of crunchy peanut butter, coconut oil, honey and flour. For a vegan version, replace honey with maple syrup, and voila! You have 14 colorful, delightful tartlets.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Tartlets
Peanut Butter Tartlets
- 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and set 14 mini cupcake silicone molds (or a standard mini cupcake tin with nonstick spray) to the side.
- In medium bowl, whisk together tartlet ingredients until smooth.
- Press about 2 Tbsp. dough into mini cupcake molds until cup shape is formed. Repeat until all tartlets are made. Set aside 20 minutes.
- In small saucepan on low heat, cook blueberries and honey about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let cool.
- Add chia seeds to blueberry mixture and let sit 5 minutes.
- While blueberry mixture sits, bake tartlets 8-10 minutes.
- Remove tartlets from oven and let cool.
- When jam and tartlets cool, spoon about 3 Tbsp. jam into each tartlet. (Note: Jam should reach the top of the tartlet.)
- For a vegan recipe, replace honey with maple syrup.
- For the jam, use any fresh berry of choice, like strawberries, raspberries or blackberries.
- Grab these ingredients and more from Vitacost.com.