Wildly Organic Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil Description
- Cold Pressed • Rich Coconut Taste
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Verified
- Non-Hydrogenated • No Hexane • No Cholesterol
Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil
Our Cold Pressed, Virgin Unrefined Organic Coconut Oil is made from fresh, low-temperature dried coconut flakes and has a stronger coconut flavor and aroma than our other coconut oils. It's clean, rich coconut taste makes it a delicious cooking oil over medium high heat (up to 350°, up to 450° for baking)
Independent By Nature
Wildly Organic helps nourish healthy lives with a line of minimally processed foods made for exceptional quality and taste. An independent, family-owned company since 2000, we are committed to sharing wholesome food that is responsibly sourced and produced.
Use For: Sauteing • Stir frying • Baking • Smoothies
GMOs, Hexane, Cholesterol.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: About 256
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||13 g||62%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: 100% Expeller Pressed Virgin Unrefined Organic Coconut Oil.
Processed in a facility that also processes tree nuts (never peanuts).
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Keto Dark Chocolate Fondue
. It really is the perfect romantic treat for a Valentine’s Day spent at home. There’s something lovely about the tactile act of dipping bite-sized bits of fruit, nuts and baked goods in creamy, warm chocolate. This recipe cleverly boosts the nutrient factor with a kiss of collagen powder mixed in to make the romance healthier. Increase the heat and spice it up with pinch of cinnamon and cayenne.
Keto Dark Chocolate Fondue
- 1 scoop Codeage Hydrolyzed Multi Collagen Peptides
- 2 cups sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- ? cup coconut cream (or heavy cream)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Fresh fruits of choice (kiwi, strawberries, apples, raspberries, banana)
- Nuts of choice (walnuts, almonds, cashews, pecans)
Optional: pinch of cinnamon and cayenne
- In double boiler (or heat-safe bowl placed over simmering pot), melt chocolate chips. Using spatula, stir until smooth.
- Add cream slowly while stirring. (Note: It may appear to seize, but continue to stir until smooth.)
- Add coconut oil and melt, stirring. Stir in vanilla, salt and collagen powder. If desired, add cinnamon and cayenne. Mix thoroughly.
- Into small ramekins, pour fondue and serve alongside plated fruit and nuts.
- Homemade waffles, brownies, pound cake or other baked goods can also be dipped in fondue.
- Keep chocolate warm until serving. If chocolate hardens, reheat over double broiler or in microwave in 30-second increments.
Order the ingredients you need to enjoy the romance!