Woodstock Organic Walnuts Halves & Pieces Description
Walnuts Halves & Pieces
Eat Because It's Good!
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Product of USA
- Non BPA Bag
Feeling a little nuts today? Don't worry, Woodstock organic nuts will give you just what you need. We choose the finest quality nuts, hand-selected, and Non-GMO Project Verified for your snacking pleasure. We're kind of crazy about them and we think you will be too!
WOODSTOCK - Eat Because It's Good!
Here at WOODSTOCK® we celebrate food that make you feel great about what you buy, eat, and serve your family. Our ingredients are simple, satisfying, and are farmed from sources you can trust. Our team has been at it for over 30 years bringing passion for Organic, Non-GMO, and totally delicious food to the table.
• Good Source of fiber.
• Great for baking!
GMOs, animal products, BPA packaging.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/3 cup (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||19 g||24%|
| Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars Includes 0g Added Sugars||1 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic walnuts. Contains: Walnut. May contain shell fragments.
Manufactured on shared equipment in a plant that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat (gluten), and miilk products.
Maufactured on shared equipment in a plant that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat (gluten), and milk products.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Tiger Nut Berry Bars
These wholesome, grain-free bars bake up healthy, tasty and portable. Slip some in your bag or backpack for quick energy replenishment no matter the outing. Tiger nuts get their name from the stripes on their exterior and are not actually nuts at all. They’re superfood tubers full of antioxidants, plant protein and prebiotic fiber to keep you satisfied longer. Twist the taste by using different jam and berries for the inner fruit layer.
Tiger Nut Berry Bars
- 1-1/2 cups tiger nut flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (coarsely chopped)
- ½ cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 6 Tbsp. agave sweetener
- 8 oz. mixed berry fruit spread (low sugar or no sugar added)
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 9x 9-inch baking pan with coconut oil or spray.
- In mixing bowl, stir together flour, coconut flakes, walnuts, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In small sauce pan over low-medium heat, melt coconut oil; add agave and stir. Turn off heat.
- To dry ingredients, add oil/agave mixture; mix to combine. (Note: Dough will be moist and sticky.)
- In prepared pan, press ¾ of dough, using fingers to spread into corners of pan.
- Spread fruit spread evenly over crust. Sprinkle on berries.
- Crumble remaining crust mixture on top, spreading evenly; press down mixture gently with fingertips.
- Bake 30 minutes until lightly browned on top. Let cool completely. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes before cutting.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator.
Add the ingredients to your cart and bake some bars!