Celebration Herbals Organic White and Jasmine Tea Description
Absolutely Organic Tea
Premium Quality White Tea Blended with Jasmine Green Tea
Flowery, Serene Accents on Premium White Tea
Mild, sweet white tea has been blended with fragrant jasmine tea for this taste sensation. This blend is delicate and well balanced. It should be enjoyed after a meal or with mild food so the subtle characteristics can be noticed and appreciated. Enjoy!
Celebrated for centuries in the orient, tea has shaped our world from the times of Chinese emperors and European explorers.
Known for its cooling properties, white tea is high in antioxidants and low in caffeine compared to other green and black teas. It has a pleasant, milk flavor with a sweet, slightly smokey undertone.
Jasmine Tea is a popular style of green tea in China produced by spreading fresh, closed jasmine blooms around drying green tea leaves. The result is a mild tea with a clean, balanced taste and delicate, rich fragrance reminiscent of fresh jasmine flowers.
Both of the traditional varieties of tea in this blend come from the same area in China and are considered very mild and beautiful teas. Blended together, the characteristics marry perfectly.
Better herbs make Better Tea
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Absolutely Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled cardboard. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
The art of tea has evolved to include many rites and rituals; here are just a few that can affect the taste of your tea:
• Using good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using good quality spring, mineral, or filtered water.
• Rinse your teapot and cup with hot water immediately before brewing your tea. By keeping the water temperature high while steeping, more of the subtle aspects of your tea will be extracted from the tea leaves. Also, your tea will brew more quickly and stay hot longer.
• Water temperature is critical. For this tea, we recommend heating your water until it is vigorously boiling, then letting it cool slightly before pouring over the teabag(s).
• Use one teabag per cup of tea desired. Pour hot water over teabags, cover and steep, peeking and stirring occasionally. Optimal brewing time is about 1½ minutes.
• As tea cools, you will notice that its taste changes dramatically. Be sure to experiment and you may find more character in a specific tea than you ever imagined.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.