Choice Organics: A Refreshing Taste of Reality | Vitacost.com
Choice Organics Green Tea Genmaicha Description
- Caffeine Level: Not Too Strong, Not Too Light - Just Right
USDA Organic Certified
Choice Organics Tea Genmaicha is a beloved Japanese flavor with a distinctive, savory taste that is at once toasty and vivacious. For a rich, velvety tea drinking experience, our individual tea bags are expertly blended with premium USDA certified organic green tea and toasted brown rice. The perfect pairing of ingredients, our smooth, caffeinated Genmaicha tea makes for a deeply satisfying, well-rounded sip for those moments when you want a light energy boost. Choice Organics' bold, flavorful teas are sustainably sourced from around the world for a delicious cup every time.
Toasty & Vivacious Genmaicha Tea: Unlike any other, this savory green tea balances brown rice and green tea to create a satisfying, roasted, nutty flavor.
Refreshing Blend: Moderately caffeinated (20 mg), our Genmaicha green tea is an all-day drinker that can help boost your energy without the jitters.
Premium Green Tea: Sourced from organic tea gardens in the Kagoshima prefecture in Japan, our Japanese green teas are skillfully processed to preserve the distinctive, fresh flavor notes and aromatics in each tea bag.
We Care for You and the Planet: Proud to be a B Corp, we source 100% organic and non-GMO ingredients, and our teas are carefully packed in compostable tea bags and recyclable tea boxes in our LEED-certified manufacturing facility.
Tea With Intention: Blended to perfection for a full-flavored experience, our organic black, green, herbal, puerh, and oolong tea bags offer something for everyone.
How to Brew: Give the blend some time to blossom. Bring water just to boiling and steep 3 minutes.
Gluten, GMOs, artificial flavors, or sweeteners.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic green tea and organic toasted brown rice.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Matcha Madeleines (Gluten-Free)
A fun spin on delicate French madeleine cookies, these matcha madeleines are soft and buttery, with a subtle earthy taste of matcha powder. These Japanese-style madeleines are perfect with a cup of coffee or tea. They pair nicely with Japanese tea such as sencha
. They look so beautiful that they may cause intimidation, but push through it! They’re actually quite easy to make and just require you to practice the art of patience during the cooling steps. That’s not too “matcha” to ask.
Matcha Madeleines (Gluten-Free)
- 1 cup Pamela's Products All Purpose Flour Mix Gluten-Free
- 1 tsp. Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp. matcha green tea powder
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 8 Tbsp. butter (or vegan butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. confectioners’ sugar
- In saucepan melt butter; let cool to room temperature.
- In bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, matcha powder and salt until well incorporated.
- In separate bowl, using hand mixer, beat eggs and sugar a few minutes until mixture is pale and has thickened.
- Gently fold flour mixture into egg mixture. Add melted butter and slowly mix dough until all ingredients are incorporated. Cover dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3-8 hours.
- Oil madeleine pan with melted butter or oil. Cool pan15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using cookie dough scoop, fill each well of pan with dough. Bake 6-10 minutes.
- Let cool. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar before serving, if desired.
Note: Madeleines are best eaten fresh, but will keep for a couple days in an airtight container.