Endangered Species Oat Milk Mixed Berries + Dark Chocolate Description
Dark chocolate with a bright, fruit-forward essence, this bar brings you the boldness of 75% dark chocolate and the sweetness of oat milk, infused with a bountiful harvest of fresh mixed berries. It's ripe for your enjoyment.
We are bringing awareness to the light of the Frog with this chocolate bar.
Gluten, GMOs and animal ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g) (1/3 Bar)
Servings per Container: 3
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||12 g||15%|
| Saturated Fat||7 g||35%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||5%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
| Total Sugars||6 g|
| Includes 5g Added Sugars||10%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Chocolate (chocolate liquor, cane sugar, cocoa butter, whole grains oats, soy lecithin, vanilla), infused dried blueberries (cane sugar, blueberries, sunflower oil), dried raspberries, coconut oil.
Allergens: Contains soy. Produced on equipment that also processes products containing milk, peanuts and tree nuts.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Want to step up your dessert game? This elegant blueberry tart is an impressive treat that’s easier to make than you think. Try your hand at homemade pastry dough – it’s a simple process and requires just six ingredients. The filling is even easier, blending rich mascarpone with the refreshing flavors of blueberry and lemon. Grab your apron and follow these simple steps to make a sweet treat you won’t forget.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup mascarpone
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In mixing bowl, use electric mixer to beat butter until softened.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, until combined.
- Add flour and salt until mixture forms into dough ball.
- Flatten dough into disk and cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Divide dough in half; roll to ¼”-thick round.
- In bowl, mix together mascarpone, lemon juice and sugar.
- Into center of crust circle, pour mixture evenly; top with blueberries
- Fold crust edges around filling to form galette.
- Using pastry brush, paint melted butter over crust; sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Arrange tart on baking sheet; bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned
Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.