Ener-G Select™ Gluten Free Deli-Style Bread Cinnamon Raisin Description
Energ-G Select™ and Energ-G®
Ener-G Foods began producing high quality gluten-free foods in 1962. Our dedicated gluten-free facilities have separate lines for egg containing products. Our "Ener-G Select" products contain egg. Our "Ener-G" products are egg-free.
We pioneered a vacuum packaging system to obtain a long unrefrigerated shelf life without mold inhibitors. We believe that eliminating refrigerated storage and transportation helps us to maintain products quality and reduces greenhouse gas emissions. We guarantee the freshness and quality of our products up to their "Best By Date."
Microwave for 15-30 seconds to soften bread or toast as desired.
Refrigerate after opening.
Gluten, dairy, nut, wheat, soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Slice (33 g)
Servings per Container: About 12
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
| Sugars||6 g|
Other Ingredients: Filtered water, rice flour (white, brown & sweet rice), raisins, high oleic safflower oil, evaporated cane sugar, tapioca flour, sugar cane fiber, pear juice concentrate, yeast, egg white powder, fresh banana, cinnamon powder, modified cellulose, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder (glucono delta lactone & calcium carbonate), cellulose gum, orange citrus fiber, cinnamon flavor [cinnamon, water, gum arabic, rosemary (antioxidant)]. Contains eggs.
Do Not Freeze Prior To Opening.
Packaged may contain a non-toxic sachet to increase shelf life. Do not eat sachet.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cinnamon French Toast Roll-Ups
Roll over boring breakfast! There’s a new toast in town. Crispy and stuffed with healthy ingredients, French toast roll-ups are a welcome twist on tradition. Cinnamon raisin bread is rolled around apple butter and a smear of nut butter for added protein. They incorporate all the flavors we love – and are gluten- and dairy free, too. For an easy pick-up-and-go finger food for busy mornings, make them in advance and pop them in the oven for a quick warm up.
Cinnamon French Toast Roll-Ups
- 8 slices gluten-free cinnamon raisin bread
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup apple butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oat milk
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ tsp. apple pie spice
- 2 tsp. coconut sugar
- Cut crust from bread; flatten with rolling pin, being careful not to break bread.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on bread; top with 1 tablespoon apple butter and smooth out.
- Carefully roll bread with filling inside. Slightly pinch seam end. (Don’t worry if bread breaks a little.)
- In bowl, mix together eggs, milk, salt and vanilla extract.
- Heat griddle or cast-iron pan over medium heat.
- While pan heats, carefully place French toast rolls in egg mixture a few at a time, rolling to coat evenly.
- Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil to preheated pan, then place rolls in pan seam side down. Do not overcrowd. Cook in batches for 1-2 minutes on each side until all sides are crispy and golden brown. Add more coconut oil as needed.
- While rolls are cooking, mix together apple pie spice and coconut sugar.
- Place cooked rolls on plate and sprinkle with spiced sugar.
- Serve warm as is or with caramel sauce drizzled on top.
French toast rolls can be made several days in advance and reheated in 350 degree F oven on sheet pan for 10-15 minutes.
Substitute gluten-free cinnamon raisin bread with your favorite variety.
Substitute peanut butter with your favorite nut butter or chocolate nut butter.
Add the ingredients to your cart and get rolling!