Enjoy Life Handcrafted Crunchy Cookies Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Description
Nutrient-dense ancient grains, finely milled into a well-balanced flour blend and baked with decadent chocolate.
Since 2001 Millions of people have enjoyed our foods without worry. With you in mind, our products are made using All-Natural Ingredients resulting in Great-Tasting Products you can Savor & Trust.
For any occasion, our products allow you to Eat Freely!
The Enjoy Life Foods Team
Our Products are Free From Gluten And...
Wheat • Peanuts • Tree Nuts • Dairy • Casein
Soy • Egg • Sesame • Sulfites • Lupin
Mustard • Fish • Shellfish • Crustaceans
GMOs, Top 8 allergens, gluten, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, casein, soy, egg, sesame, sulfites, lupin, mustard, fish, shellfish, crustaceans.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Cookies (26 g)
Servings per Container: 7
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
| Saturated Fat||3.5 g||18%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||9 g|
Other Ingredients: Flour blend (brown rice, sorghum and buckwheat), organic cane sugar, semisweet chocolate chips (cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter), palm oil, water, natural flavors, salt, vanilla extract, xanthan gum, leavening (baking soda), konjac gum, rosemary extract.
Made in a dedicated nut and gluten free facility.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Avocado Chocolate Mousse Pie with Cookie Crust & Whipped Coconut Cream
Good things come in threes—or in three layers, like in this avocado chocolate mousse pie. The filling of this gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan dessert is a rich, velvety mousse made from avocado, cacao and coconut cream. It sits atop a crumbled cookie crust that is baked to perfection and provides a sweet, crunchy base. To top it off, whipped coconut cream and dark chocolate shavings act as frosting, giving this pie its third delicious and good-for-you layer.
1-1/2 cups smashed Enjoy Life Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookies
1/3 cup coconut sugar
5 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
Chocolate Mousse Filling
4 ripe avocados
1/3 cup pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder
1 can (5.4 oz.) coconut cream
3 Tbsp. Vitacost Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Whipped Coconut Cream
2 cans coconut cream, refrigerated overnight
2 squares Hu Dark Chocolate Bar, grated
- Prepare cookie crust. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium bowl, combine crust ingredients and mix well. Press into 9-inch pie plate and bake for 6 minutes.
- Prepare mousse. In high-speed blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth and fluffy. When cookie crust finishes baking, spoon mousse on top of crust and refrigerate.
- While the mousse and crust set in the fridge, prepare coconut cream. Scoop out top, hardened part of coconut cream can. (The bottom will be liquid. Reserve liquid for chia pudding or coconut ice cream.) In mixing bowl, whip coconut cream until light and fluffy. Scoop onto pie and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours until pie is set and firm.