Further Food Premium Gelatin Powder Unflavored Description
Skin, Hair & Nails
Gut & Joint Support
Grass Fed & Pasture Raised
Source of Collagen
10,000 mg Collagen Per Serving
Non GMO • Sugar Free • Keto & Paleo • Dairy Free • Kosher Certified
Grass-fed, pasture-raised premium beef hide gelatin. Flavorless and naturally thickens your cooking and baking recipes. Daily use can help to reduce wrinkles, increase skin elasticity and hydration, strengthen hair and nails, while also supporting bone, joint and gut health.
Why Choose Premium Gelatin Powder?
• 10,000 mg of unflavored collagen per serving
• Sourced from grass-fed bovine hides from South America
• May help reduce wrinkles and strengthen hair & nails
• May help strengthen bones & joints and improve gut health
• Real Food Ingredients: No preservatives, no artificial flavors, no junk—ever
• Packaged in 100% Post-Consumer Recycled jar
How To Use Premium Gelatin Powder
• Make healthy gummies or jello!
• Thicken soups, stews, smoothies and desserts.
• Mix into hot beverages for a collagen boost (*will gel in cold liquids)
Benefits of Gelatin
What is Gelatin good for?
Supports Skin, Hair & Nails
Daily use of gelatin may reduce wrinkles, increase skin elasticity, and hide cellulite & stretch marks. Also supports stronger hair, nails & teeth.
Gelatin is 40% more satiating than whey, soy, or casein. Gelatin can keep you feeling full, longer, helping to prevent cravings.
Gelatin may help reduce gut inflammation & aid in digestion. The amino acids in gelatin help to repair the intestinal lining.
Studies show that gelatin strengthens bones, joints & ligaments, in addition to helping reduce joint pain & stiffnes.
Our Gelatin contains 18 amino acids (8 essential). Gelatin may help to maintain lean body mass and aid in muscle repair.
3 Ways To Enjoy
Make jello and gummies
Thicken soups, smoothies, pies, etc.
Scoop & mix into beverages
Stir 1 tablespoon into at least 2 oz of water. Then pour mixture into the liquid of your choice.
GMOs, dairy and sugar.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (10 g)
Servings per Container: About 45
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|Aspartic Acid||450 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||1000 mg|
|Histidine *||90 mg|
|Isoleucine *||120 mg|
|Leucine *||260 mg|
|Lysine *||330 mg|
|Methionine *||90 mg|
|Phenylalanine *||160 mg|
|Threonine *||190 mg|
|Valine *||220 mg|
*Essential Amino Acids
Other Ingredients: Beef hide gelatin.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cherry Cheesecake Mini Bites (Gluten-Free)
These mini cheesecakes have an easy-to-make gluten-free crust so more folks can indulge. The sweet filling incorporates cream cheese, egg, honey and vanilla for a dreamy, creamy cheesecake. Top them with a dark sweet cherry for the perfect little dessert bite.
Cherry Cheesecake Mini Bites (Gluten-Free)
- 1 pkg. Simple Mills Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup melted ghee (coconut or grape seed oil)
- ¼ cup milk (or non-dairy alternative)
- 1 egg (separated, room temperature)
- 2 tsp. grass-fed gelatin
- 1/8 cup raw honey
- 2 tsp. gluten-free vanilla extract
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) organic cream cheese (softened)
- Pinch sea salt
- Dark sweet cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, mix baking mix with melted ghee or oil until soft dough forms.
- Into mini muffin pan lined with paper cups, drop 1 tsp. dough and press dough down and up sides.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and use back of spoon or scoop to press dough down if it has risen in middle. Let crusts cool before filling.
- In saucepan over medium heat, whisk together milk and egg yolk. Continue whisking mixture over heat while sprinkling in gelatin. Dissolve fully.
- In separate bowl, beat cream cheese, honey and vanilla with hand mixer until smooth.
- Slowly pour egg and milk mixture into cream cheese and beat until smooth. Refrigerate about 10 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat egg whites with salt until stiff; fold into cream cheese mixture and spoon into individual crusts.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Prior to serving, top each bite with cherry.
Tips: This recipe can be made in 9-inch pie pan by adjusting baking time for crust to 15 minutes and chilling cheesecake for at least 3 hours before serving.
Sweet on this idea? Order the ingredients you’ll need from Vitacost.