Kind Cereal Honey Almond Description
- 0g Trans Fat
- 100% Whole Grains
- Gluten Free
- Good Source of Fiber
- Low Sodium
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
Toasted almond slices paired with ingredients like toasted coconut and super grain flakes - oats, sorghum, quinoa and amaranth - create a delicious blend in every bite.
Gluten, trans fat, genetically engineered ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2/3 Cup (55 g)
Servings per Container: 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||11 g||14%|
| Saturated Fat||4 g||20%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
| Monosaturated fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||13%|
| Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
| Total Sugars||10 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||7 g||14%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Almonds, oats, sorghum, coconut, brown rice, cane sugar, honey, red rice, quinoa, amaranth, sea salt, natural flavor, cinnamon, vitamin E (mixed tocopherols for freshness).
Allergen Information: Contains almonds and coconut. May contain tree nuts and sesame seeds.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Orange-Cinnamon Rice Pudding
If you have a hankering for a treat or just want to spice up breakfast
, you’ll savor the comforting flavors and textures of this rich rice pudding recipe. Using fresh oranges for juice and zest makes all the difference in flavor, and you can easily sub in coconut milk to make it vegan
. This simple dish is delish as-is, or use it as a blank canvas for toppings like nuts, fruits, seeds and more. Serve it for dessert, as a snack or if you need a breakfast that will get you out of bed.
Orange-Cinnamon Rice Pudding
- 2 cups whole milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup arborio rice or short grain rice (rinsed)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. orange and lemon zest
- 4 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- Sprinkle salt
Optional: 1 tsp. corn starch
- In medium saucepan, heat milk and vanilla on medium-low. Cook 10 minutes. Use wooden spoon to skim milk skin.
- Add rice and stir frequently for 5 minutes. Cover and cook 9 minutes or until rice thickens into pudding.
- Remove lid and add sugar, cinnamon, orange juice, half Tbsp. zest and salt.
- Stir frequently until pudding is desired consistency. If necessary, add corn starch to thicken.
- Pour into individual bowls and let cool.
- Top with cinnamon, additional zest and toppings of your choice.
Shop these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.