Lark Ellen Farm Organic Grain Free Granola Bites Gluten Free Cacao Cherry Description
- Grainless Goodness™
- Extraordinary Granola Made with Love in Ojai, California
- Paleo / Gluten Free / Vegan
- Soy Free • Dairy Free
- Made with Organic Sprouted Nuts & Seeds
- Feed Your Body, Feed Your Soul
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Grainless Granola Bites
Our grain free granola bites are far from ordinary. We have replaced oats with nutritious sprouted seeds and nuts that are gently dehydrated. Light crunchy clusters that are full of nutrients and taste delicious - as a breakfast cereal, with fruit or yogurt, or right out of the bag! This perfect snack is handcrafted in beautiful Ojai, California, where good health and vibrant spirit are a way of life.
Feed your Body. Feed your Soul
Grain, gluten, GMOs, dairy and soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (28 g)
Servings per Container: 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||10 g||15%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
| Sugars||5 g|
Other Ingredients: Sprouted raw nut & seed mix* (sprouted sunflower seeds*, sprouted pumpkin seeds*, sprouted almonds*, sprouted walnuts*, sprouted cashews*), maple syrup*, unsulphured dried cherries*, coconut*, cacao powder*, raw cacao nibs*, vanilla extract*, ground cinnamon*, sea salt,*Organic Ingredient
Contains Allergens: Tree Nuts.
This bag contains a desiccant to absorb moisture. Do not eat.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Peanut Butter & Jelly Parfait
It’s rumored that the recipe for the first peanut butter and jelly sandwich appeared in a cooking school magazine in 1901. More than 100 years later, this classic dish is still a beloved combination of flavors for lunch, or even a quick snack. While we love the traditional recipe, we thought it would be fun to borrow the fruity, nutty PB&J flavors for another recipe – this clever, layered parfait!
Enjoy it immediately in a fancy glass or store it in a jar for a lunchbox or on-the-go snack. Not a fan of peanut butter? Try almond butter
or sunflower butter
and mix up the jams. Remember to include plenty of seasonal fruit for a healthy and tasty treat. Your inner child will thank you!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Parfait
- 1 ½ containers preferred yogurt (i.e. almond, coconut or Greek vanilla yogurt)
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 8 Tbsp. berry jam (divided)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries and cherries (divided)
- 8 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter (divided)
½ cup preferred toppings
- Grain-free granola
- Chocolate chips
- Cacao nibs
- Chocolate covered pretzels
- In small bowl, whisk together yogurt, honey and cinnamon. Take half the mixture and split it between four separate jars.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon jam into each jar and gently spread on top of yogurt. Take half the berry mixture and split it between the four jars, layering on top of jam.
- In each jar, drizzle 1 tablespoon peanut butter on top of berries. Top with 2 tablespoon toppings.
- Repeat layering with yogurt, jam, berries, peanut butter and toppings. Store in refrigerator until ready to consume.
- This recipe makes for a great build-your-own parfait station at your kiddo’s next gathering. Offer a variety of yogurts, nut butters, jams, seasonal fruit and toppings and let guests put together their own favorite combinations.
- Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!