Lenny & Larry's The Vegan Complete Cookie® Lemon Poppyseed Description
16 g Protein • 8 g Fiber
The Complete Cookie Facts
16g Protein per cookie
No Dairy • No Eggs • No Soy
Non-GMO • Kosher
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
8g of Fiber per cookie
No Cholesterol • No Trans Fat
No Artificial Sweeteners • No Sugar Alcohols
Sustainable Palm Oil
Dairy, eggs, soy, GMO, cholesterol, trans fat, artificial ingredients, sugar alcohols, high fructose corn syrup.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 oz (56.5 g)
Servings per Container: 24
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g||9%|
| Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
| Sugars||15 g|
Other Ingredients: (100% Vegan) Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour [unbleached], niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cane sugar, palm margarine (palm oil, palm kernel oil, sunflower oil, water, salt, vegetable monoglycerides, sunflower lecithin, flavoring, citric acid, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D3), Protein blend (pea protein isolate, brown rice protein, wheat gluten), crushed whole lemon, poppy seeds, lemon powder (lemon juice, lemon oil), oat fiber, apple fiber, lemon flavor, baking soda, salt, flaxseed, oregano, sunflower lecithin.
Allergens: Contains wheat. Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanut, tree nuts, soy and coconut.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Lemon Raspberry Muffins
Kick off summer with a seriously sweet breakfast. This recipe masterfully combines lemon and raspberry to create a perfectly bright flavor to start your day right. No matter what adventure is planned, these muffins make it easy – sit back at your table with coffee and the paper, or enjoy the undeniable deliciousness on the go.
2-1/2 pkgs. (pint size) raspberries, rinsed/drained
2 Simple Truth Organic Brown Large Eggs
8 oz. lemon yogurt
2-1/4 cups Simple Truth Organic Flour, divided
1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic Granulated Sugar
1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic Refined Coconut Oil
2-1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. lemon zest
3 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. cold butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and lightly grease muffin pan.
- In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In small bowl, stir together oil, eggs, yogurt and lemon zest; pour wet mixture into dry ingredients, stirring until moistened.
- Toss together raspberries and 2 Tbsp. flour; fold into batter.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan, filling each well two-thirds full.
- In bowl, combine remaining flour and 3 Tbsp. sugar; with pastry blender or fork, cut butter into mixture until crumbly then spoon evenly over batter in muffin tin wells.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack.