Organic India Ceylon Cinnamon Description
Supports Sugar Metabolism
Digestion | Metabolism | Warming
Non GMO Project Verified
Vegan • Vegetarian
Ceylon Cinnamon is a superfood known to support healthy blood sugar levels, mediate a healthy inflammatory response, and maintain healthy digestion. Ceylon Cinnamon supplements have been celebrated for their health benefits in India, China, Egypt, Rome and beyond for millenia. Ceylon is sweeter, gentler and more delicate than generic supermarket cinnamon (cassia cinnamon), making it more suitable for long term use; and yummier in recipes. At Organic India we source whole Organic, Non-GMO cinnamon bark from cinnamon estates in southern India and grind it in our facility to assure the highest quality. These ceylon cinnamon capsules are a convenient and easy way to reap the benefits of an age-old remedy.
• Blood Sugar Metabolism. Studies have found that Ceylon cinnamon helps support glucose metabolism in the liver and healthy endogenous insulin response in the bloodstream.
• Antioxidant. Ceylon cinnamon contains antioxidants like polyphenols that help protect the body against oxidative stress and damage.
• Healthy Inflammatory Response. Ceylon cinnamon contains cinnamaldehyde, a natural bioactive compound that helps support a healthy inflammatory response.
• Digestion. Soothes the digestive tract and supports healthy bowel movements and regularity.
• Versatile. Can be used in any recipe calling for cinnamon, lending a more delicate, characteristic, sweet-and-spicy finish.
Superfood Ceylon Cinnamon: Not your Grocery Store Spice
Most believe that the mass-market culinary cinnamon on grocery store shelves and in spice racks is the only type of cinnamon available. Known as “Cassia,” it has a similar flavor profile to what’s actually regarded as “true” cinnamon, a.k.a. Ceylon Cinnamon. But when comparing the two varieties and considering the medicinal value of each, there are significant differences.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value
|Organic Ceylon Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) (bark)
Do not use if pregnant or nursing without consult a physician.