Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth Gluten Free Description
- Four Individual Packages
- Perfect Recipe Size
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Fat Free
Bursting With Flavor
Nature's bounty is captured in our rich, organic vegetable broth that's a perfect start to soups and side dishes. We've simmered savory leeks, onions, and garlic, adding carrots, celery and tomatoes for garden fresh flavor.
Good To Know
» Organic = No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
» Gluten Free
» Fat Free - See nutrition for sodium content
Ready-to-use in any recipe calling for broth, stock or water.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 mL)
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||1 g|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
Other Ingredients: Water, carrots*, celery*, onions*, leeks*, tomato puree* (tomatoes*, sea salt, citric acid)*, sea salt, mushrooms*, garlic*, spices*.
Do Not Microwave Container.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Pasta
Sometimes, nothing satisfies like the indulgence of Alfredo sauce on pasta. But there is such a thing as foods being too
rich from excess cream and butter. We want to feel comfort after a meal, not like we’re in a food coma! Here, an easy and creamy cauliflower Alfredo tops gluten-free pasta in an expert vegan take on a classic Italian dish. Cauliflower is a great choice for vegan cream sauces as it’s velvety, light and similar in texture to a typical cream-based sauce. The richness gets kicked up a notch with the addition of cashew cream cheese. With this dish, indulgence is simply blissful
Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Pasta
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Organic Green Lentil Penne
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 2 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1 shallot (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup Parma Vegan Parmesan
- 1/4 cup cashew cream cheese
- 3 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk Barista
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup Bragg Premium Nutritional Yeast Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. white and black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In saucepan, boil cauliflower florets in water until soft, about 15 minutes. Drain.
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, sauté garlic and shallot in coconut oil until fragrant and golden.
- Meanwhile, in blender, combine cauliflower and remaining Alfredo sauce ingredients. Blend on high until creamy and smooth. Add to saucepan.
- Stir in cream cheese, vegan parmesan and pasta.
- Serve with sprinkle of parmesan and pepper.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!