Plantlife 100% Pure Essential Oil Wintergreen Description
Bath and Home Care
Wintergreen has a strong and sweet minty aroma. Used in massage oil blends formulated to help relieve arthritis and muscular aches and pains as it is known to be anti-inflammatory. Commonly used in flavorings for gum, candies, and soft drinks, as well as medicinally in toothpastes and mouthwashes.
Blends well with: Oregano, Peppermint, Spearmint, Thyme, Ylang Ylang
How to Use: Aromatherapy, Ayurvedic Healing, Holistic Practices, Emotional Health, Skincare, Body care, Personal care, Home care, DIY, Perfumery, Culinary or add to existing products.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Gaultheria procumbens Essential Oil - Therapeutic grade
For external use only. Never use essential oils undiluted or in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. If applying an essential oil to the skin, always dilute and perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
DIY Aromatherapy Playdough
Do you remember that fun, squishy playdough from childhood? The kind that came in all sorts of colors – allowing your imagination run wild with how you could shape the dough into little figures. Well, it’s not just for kids anymore! Welcome to playdough 2.0: the aromatherapy
version. Mixed with the calming scents of your favorite essential oils
(such as lavender
), this dough is great for when you’re feeling stressed. Take it out to play and quickly watch your worries fall away.
DIY Aromatherapy Playdough
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 cup water
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. coconut oil, (olive oil or cooking oil of choice)
- 5-10 drops essential oil of choice
- A few drops food coloring, (optional)
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In large skillet or saucepan, add dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Mix wet ingredients (minus the essential oil) into the dry mixture.
- Place skillet filled with ingredients on stovetop over low heat. Stirring constantly, heat up the mixture for about five minutes. Dough is ready when it forms a ball (be mindful not to overheat, as you’ll end up with dry, crumbly playdough).
- Remove from heat and pour dough onto lined baking sheet to cool.
- Add essential oil to the dough. Note: A little goes a long way with essential oils, so add as much as you see fit.
- Knead dough to incorporate essential oil.
Stock up on the ingredients you need to make this stress-relieving playdough at Vitacost.com.