Redmond Real Salt Ancient Kosher Sea Salt Description
- Is Your Salt Real?®
- Ancient Kosher Sea Salt
- Same amazing Salt-SameAmazing Taste-Since 1958
- Unrefined Mineral Salt
- Mined in America
- For Cooking, Pickling and More
Long before the earth new pollution, volcanic eruptions sealed an ancient, pristine ocean beneath a layer of protective ash in what is now North America. Real Salt® is the only brand of sea salt harvested from this ancient deposit near Redmond, Utah. We bring it to you exactly as nature created it - an unrefined, ancient sea salt with a subtle, sweet flavor unlike any other salt on earth.
Perfect for Everyday Use: Use Real Salt on your kitchen table and in all your recipes
From a Single Source: Real Salt is America's only pink salt, mined in Utah since 1958.
Preferred by Experts: Professionals and Chefs choose Real Salt for its minerals and flavor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (1.4 g)
Servings per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||0 g||0%|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Ancient sea salt.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
This chocoflan recipe takes all that is sweet and indulgent and mingles it into a beautiful Bundt-shaped cake of black and white. The chocolate cake bottom is soaked with caramel sauce and sweetened with light brown sugar for flavor that is rich and texture that is moist. The white flan top is a creamy concoction of eggs, sweetened condensed milk and a dash of vanilla. Indulge in its beauty and flavor.
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dutch process cocoa powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 5 large eggs
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk or half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease 10-12 cup Bundt pan with room-temperature butter. Add caramel sauce to bottom of pan and set aside.
- In large bowl or stand mixer, add sugar and butter until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Add egg and beat until well combined.
- In medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add 1/2 dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix to combine.
- Pour batter into pan over caramel.
- In large bowl whisk eggs, condensed milk and vanilla until well combined. Add milk slowly and whisk. Slowly pour flan mixture into cake pan.
- Tightly cover pan with foil and place into a large roasting pan. Carefully transfer to oven and add hot water halfway up roasting pan.
- Bake 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Carefully transfer cake pan to a wire rack and uncover. Allow to cool 1 hour. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or ideally overnight.
- To loosen cake from pan, add to a large bowl of warm water for a few minutes. Place a large plate on top of the cake pan. With 2 hands flip the pan over and slowly release cake from pan.
Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.