Chocolate cookies don’t belong locked up in a jar. Free those sweet friends from captivity, so they may live happily ever after atop this butte of peanut butter. Once crumbled, the chocolate treats are able to spread out across the flat, fudge-like dessert. Sure, it’s a sight to see, but the flavor is pure magic. Chocolate and peanut butter are the classic Bonnie-and-Clyde combo. The difference is, these jailbirds have a much happier ending – happier for you, at least.
1-1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 Tbsp. coconut oil
1/4 cup honey
7 Enjoy Life Double Chocolate Handcrafted Crunchy Cookies
- Line an 8” x 8” baking dish with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients – except cookies. Microwave 30-45 seconds to make it easier to stir.
- Once mixture is smooth, spread into prepared baking dish, using a spatula to evenly spread out.
- Place cookies in a zip-top bag and use a hammer or your fist to crush into fine pieces. Press cookie crumbles into peanut butter layer and place in freezer until solidified.
- When ready to eat, let soften slightly before cutting into squares.