Shiloh Farms Organic Sunflower Seeds Shelled Description
Real Food Since 1942
Wholesome, Healthy Foods
SHILOH FARMS looks to the fullness of nature's bounty for products made with only the purest ingredients. Never fake, never artificial - only authentic, wholesome flavor, the way nature intended.
Shelled Sunflower Seeds
Organic • Non-GMO • Raw • Kosher
Exceptionally nutrient-dense, shelled sunflower seeds are sure to keep you full and energized! One of the best natural sources of Vitamin E, they are also rich in protein, fiber, minerals and B Vitamins.
Sunflowers were first cultivated in the United States over 5,000 years ago, where they grew alongside other native crops of corn, squash and beans!
• Lightly toast in dry pan to enhance flavor.
• Make a seed butter by processing until a thick paste forms. Sweeten with honey and add salt.
• Mix into breads, granola bars, or cookies.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (40 g)
Servings per Container: About 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||18 g||28%|
| Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||7 g||2%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
| Sugars||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic raw shelled sunflower seeds.
This product was packaged using equipment that also handles wheat, soy, & tree nuts.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Honey Granola with Coconut, Cranberries & Almonds
Fruity, sweet and crunchy — this easy granola is everything a cereal lover could want. Honey, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla coat a crunchy mix of nuts, seeds and dried fruit to create a delectable breakfast or snack you won’t be able to resist munching on or sprinkling over yogurt. It takes just 30 minutes to make a batch, and it’s full of many more wholesome ingredients than most of the premade options at the store.
3 cups old fashioned oats
1/4 cup sunflower seeds, unsalted
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup Simple Truth Orange Blossom Honey
3 Tbsp. Simple Truth Organic Brown Sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup shredded coconut, sweetened
1/2 cup whole almonds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, mix honey, brown sugar, coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon.
- In large bowl, combine oats, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, cranberries, coconut and almonds. Pour honey mixture over dry ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed and coated.
- On baking sheet, spread mixture into one thin layer. Bake for 30 minutes, lightly tossing every 10 minutes. Cool completely before serving.