Snyder's Of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks Description
Snyder's of Hanover is proud to offer Gluten free snacks to the millions of people living with celiac disease or following a gluten free lifestyle.
Made with the finest premium ingredients, our Gluten-Free products combine plenty of great taste and variety-with no trace of gluten, dairy, egg or milk.
Our low-fat Gluten free Pretzel Sticks are a delicious alternative to wheat-based pretzels and offer all the satisfying flavor and crunch you would expect from America's Pretzel Bakery.
Gluten, dairy, egg, milk, and casein
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 30 g (About 35 Sticks)
Servings per Container: About 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber Less than||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||0 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Corn starch, potato starch, tapioca starch, palm oil, dextrose, cellulose gum, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, mono-calcium phosphate), salt, citric acid, yeast, soy lecithin, soda.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Gluten-Free Roasted Walnut & Herb Snack Mix
Up the health factor of your game-day snack menu this year with this crunchy combo. Swap salty peanuts, loaded potato skins and cheesy dips with a healthier selection including this nutrient-packed snack mix, made from walnuts, whole-grain cereal and liquid aminos. What makes this snack mix truly unique (and hard to resist) is the herb blend used, which enhances, but doesn’t overpower, the subtle and earthy flavor of the walnuts. It’s safe to say this recipe is sure to win you a few fans of your own!
3 cups toasted whole-grain corn cereal
2 cups gluten-free pretzels
1-1/2 cups Vitacost Organic Walnuts
2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 tsp. liquid aminos or soy sauce
2 tsp. Frontier Thyme
2 tsp. Frontier Oregano
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Lightly oil large baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels and walnuts.
- In small dish or measuring cup with spout, combine olive oil, liquid aminos and herbs. Drizzle over cereal mixture; stir to coat. Mix again with hands, using fingers to distribute evenly.
- In prepared pan, evenly spread mixture. Bake 30 minutes, stirring twice. Cool before serving.
Additional cooking tips:
- In step three, combining the herbs, liquid aminos and oil first (before drizzling over the mix) is important in order to help the seasoning adhere to the mix
- For a flavor variation, add 1-1/2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Cumin