Spectrum Grapeseed Oil Description
This light, neutral tasting oil is a favorite for higher heat cooking.
Where better to take advantage of the myriad health benefits of oils than in your kitchen? We bring the same ardent commitment to careful sourcing and natural processing to all our culinary oils, whether all-purpose cooking oils like Canola and Safflower, or artisan-crafted specialty oils like Toasted Hazelnut and Pumpkin Seed. Just taste and see.
Trans fatty acids, added preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (14 g)
Servings per Container: 32
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||9 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat ||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: 100% mechanically (expeller) pressed naturally refined grapeseed oil.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Gluten-Free Champagne Cupcakes
Cheers! Ring in the New Year or celebrate birthdays, engagements, anniversaries – or any day of the week – with these champagne-infused vanilla cupcakes. Moist, fluffy and gluten-free courtesy of Simple Mills excellent almond flour cupcake mix, these special treats come together quickly and make for a memorable celebration. Frost the cupcakes as desired or try your hand at this better-for-you, simple frosting recipe
to crown them appropriately. Now, raise your cupcake for a toast!
Gluten-Free Champagne Cupcakes
- 1 pkg. Simple Mills Almond Flour Vanilla Cupcake & Cake Mix
- ½ cup champagne
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. grapeseed oil (or coconut oil (see note if using coconut oil))
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 10 wells of cupcake pan with paper liners.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk eggs briefly, stir in oil and vanilla, then stir in champagne. (Note: Mix just until combined after each addition. Do not overmix.)
- Add coconut sugar and cake mix and stir vigorously until combined.
- Portion batter evenly among cupcake liners 2/3 full. Bake 14-16 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting or serving.
- If using coconut oil, melt and slightly let cool before stirring into egg mixture as hot coconut oil will cook eggs.
- To make frosting, whip coconut cream with dash of vanilla extract and powdered sugar or finely granulated stevia until light and fluffy.
Get these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com!