Vitacost Almond Butter - Smooth & Unsalted - Gluten Free and Non-GMO Description
Get ready to go nuts! We’ve got the creamiest, dreamiest almond butter around – and it’s all natural, made from 100% pure, Non-GMO almonds.
All-natural – one ingredient only – pure dry roasted almonds
No added salt, sugar or preservatives
Smooth, creamy and easy to spread
Vegan & gluten free
Trans fat free
Rich, creamy and tinged with just a touch of natural sweetness, our non-GMO almond butter isn’t just the best thing since sliced bread, it’s the best thing on sliced bread. And it’s the best thing in oatmeal, drizzled on yogurt, served with cold, crisp apples, or anything else your heart desires ... we could go on and on; let’s just say we’re nuts about it!
Stir it up
Natural almond butter, such as Vitacost® Smooth & Unsalted Almond Butter, doesn’t contain additives or preservatives, so oil separation will occur. Stir with a butter knife or spoon to blend before spreading.
Ahhhh, almond butter:
Try on toast or crackers
Use as fruit or pretzel dip
Stir into smoothies or yogurt
Add to baked goods recipes
Use to make sauce, soup or chili
Why is Vitacost® Smooth & Unsalted Almond Butter better than other brands?
Amazing texture – delightfully spreadable
Rich, intense nutty flavor with just a hint of natural sweetness
All-natural – no artificial ingredients
Top-of-the-line quality – great value!
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Stir Before Use. Because there are no additives in our nut butters, oil separation occurs.
Keep dry and at room temperature (59°- 86° F [15° - 30°C]). Refrigerate after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (32 g)
Servings per Container: About 14
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||17 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||4 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||3%|
| Fiber||3 g||11%|
| Total Sugars||2 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Other Ingredients: Dry roasted almonds.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Made-With-Love Vegan Chocolate Truffles
Made with five ingredients – well, six if you add a little extra love – these vegan dark chocolate
truffles are perfect for Valentine’s Day and beyond. Coat them with your favorite nuts or superfood powders for a special touch.
Made-With-Love Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- 1 bar 70-80% organic dark chocolate ((2.5 to 3 oz.))
- 1 cup almond butter, (peanut butter or sunflower butter)
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 pitted medjool dates, (soaked in warm water for 15-30 minutes)
- Shredded coconut
- Cacao powder
- Chopped walnuts
- Chopped pistachios
- Chopped almonds
- Camu camu powder
- Matcha powder
- Chopped dried fruits
- Break chocolate bar into pieces. In small pot, combine milk and chocolate. Melt completely over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer melted chocolate to food processor. Add nut butter, dates and vanilla extract. Process ingredients until well combined. (While processing, pulse in nuts of choice if desired.) Spoon mixture into small bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour to chill.
- Fill medium size bowl(s) with desired coating(s). Scoop out a spoonful of the mixture and use hands to form into ball. Repeat with remaining mixture. Drop truffles into coating(s) and shake bowl to coat completely.
- Serve immediately or store truffles in refrigerator. Tip: If refrigerating, remove truffles 1 hour before serving to reach room temperature.
Order all the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!