Cherrybrook Kitchen Gluten Free Baking Pancake and Waffle Mix Description
At Cherrybrook Kitchen, we provide delicious all natural baking mixes for millions of people who are affected by food allergies. All our mixes are made in a dairy free, egg free, nut free and peanut free facility. We have strict manufacturing protocols to ensure consumer safety.
This box makes 21 4-inch pancakes or 9 waffles.
All you need is:
Rice Milk, Vegetable Oil, Pancake Mix
1. STIR rice milk, vegetable oil, and pancake mix in a bowl until just combined, then let stand for five minutes.
2. HEAT a non stick pan or griddle over medium-low heat. Coat the surface with cooking spray or brush with vegetable oil.
3. POUR Batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto pan and cook until undersides are golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Note: Pancakes will NOT bubble to indicate doneness, but are ready to flip when they become dry around the edges.
4. FLIP pancakes and cook 2 minutes or until cooked through.
For Waffles: Follow mixing instructions above. Cook according to your waffle makers baking instructions.
*Substitute plain soy milk or milk according to your needs. Unless you are allergic to this ingredient.
# of Pancakes Pancake Mix Rice Milk* Vegetable Oil
7 Pancakes 1 cup 3/4 cup 2 tsp
14 Pancakes 2 cups 1 1/2 cups 1 tbs. + 1 tsp.
21 Pancakes 3 cups 2 1/4 cups 2 tbs.
# of Waffles Pancake Mix Rice Milk* Vegetable Oil
3 Waffles 1 cup 3/4 cup + 1 tbs. 2 tsp.
6 Waffles 2 cups 1 1/2 cups + 2 tbs. 1 tbs. + 1 tsp.
9 Waffles 3 cups 2 1/2 cups 2 tbs.
Gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, peanut, and nut, GMO.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Pancake 24 g
Servings per Container: 21
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0||*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
| Dietary Fiber||0||0%|
| Sugars||3 g|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: White rice flour, potato starch, cane sugar, tapioca starch, non-aluminated baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, corn starch, sodium bicarbonate, mono calcium phosphate), natural vanilla flavor, sea salt, xanthan gum.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
How to Build a Brunch Charcuterie Board (+ Savory Muffins Recipe)
Brunch is the ideal meal -- it offers the best of breakfast, plus the lunch foods you love, and sometimes even involves champagne! What's not to love about that? If you didn't believe brunch could get any better, it's time to meet the brunch charcuterie board.
Build your own brunch charcuterie board
Charcuterie boards are a popular way to serve up hors d'oeuvres, traditionally involving an assortment of meats and accompaniments such as cheese, fruit, veggies and dipping sauces, all packed onto a platter for an aesthetically pleasing spread. (They're not just for meats, though -- now you can make a vegan charcuterie board, too!) Adding a brunch twist to the typical charcuterie board is an easy way to shake up your late-morning or early-afternoon shindig!
To build the perfect brunch board for your next family gathering, party or shower, start with an eye-catching surface -- whether it's a butcher-block cutting board, slab of marble or slate, or even a vibrant serving plate. Choose an array of colorful ingredients and pack them tightly onto the platter. The goal is to create an impressive display of bite-sized foods that can be mixed, matched and enjoyed by your hungry guests. Be sure to include dips, sauces and toppings to add another layer of depth to your spread.
Here are some ideas for your brunch charcuterie board:
- Thinly sliced apples
- Mini bell peppers
- Honey or maple syrup
- Crispy bacon
- Smoked salmon or lox
- Waffles, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Bagel pieces and cream cheese
- Savory egg muffins (recipe below)
Savory Brunch Muffins
- 5 eggs, (beaten)
- 3 slices bacon, (cooked and chopped)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, (halved)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, (shredded)
- 1/4 cup spinach, (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup onion, (diced)
- Salt and pepper, (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray muffin tins with nonstick spray.
- In large bowl add eggs, onion, half the cheese, turmeric, pinch of salt and pepper. Mix contents well.
- Fill each muffin tin with 3/4 of egg mix. Add a little chopped bacon, spinach, and cherry tomatoes on top. Sprinkle rest of cheese on top. Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Test it with a toothpick. Enjoy!