Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Fusilli Description
11 grams of PROTEIN Per Serving
• 30 G Net Carbs • Good Source of Fiber
• Low Glycemic Index • Low Fat
Explore Cuisine Searches The Globe to bring you healthy foods!
Dedicated to innovative cooking using organic ingredients of the highest quality, Explore Cuisine integrates beans, peas, lentils and rice to provide you and your family nourishing meals which are easy, quick, colorful and simply delicious!
Explore Cuisine delivers affordable food by buying ingredients direct from the farmer and producing next to the fields.
Explore Cuisine is committed to fair trade and sustainable living, so that everyone benefits along the way - from the field to your home.
2% of proceeds support the Food to Thrive Foundation.
Servings for 4 persons
• Bring 8 cups (2 liter) of water to boil. Add pasta.
• Reduce heat and simmer for 9-11 minutes.
• For a more al dente texture, rinse under cold water and then strain.
Gluten and GMO ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g) Dry
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||35 g||12%|
| Dietary Fiber||5 g||18%|
| Sugars Less than||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic chickpea flour (60%), organic brown rice flour, organic tapioca starch, organic pea protien. Manufactured in an allergen free & gluten free facility.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegetable Summer Soup
Sometimes a light and nourishing vegetable soup is all you need on a warm summer night. This tomato-based soup brims with cabbage, carrots, sweet potatoes and chunks of tomato and provides a good pop of protein from tender chickpea pasta. Add a salty splash of celery juice to balance the sweetness of the vegetables. This recipe is great for meal prepping – just freeze to quickly satisfy future cravings.
Vegetable Summer Soup
- 6 cups water
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 24 oz. jar tomato sauce
- 1 cup celery juice
- 3 tomatoes (cubed)
- 2 large sweet potatoes (cubed)
- 1/2 white cabbage (sliced)
- 2 tsp. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1 pkg. Explore Cuisine Chickpea Fusilli
- Bunch parsley (to serve)
- In stock pot, combine water, oregano, thyme, garlic salt and onion powder and bring to boil.
- Add remaining ingredients except pasta and return to boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add pasta and cook for another 10-12 minutes until pasta is soft.
- Serve garnished with fresh parsley.
Get the ingredients you need from Vitacost!