KA-ME Pure Sesame Oil Description
KA–ME 100% Pure Sesame Oil is a dark amber colored oil made from roasted sesame seeds that are pressed to release the fragrant oil. The roasting of the seeds enhances the sesame flavor. KA–ME 100% Pure Sesame Oil is used to add distinctive flavor to Chinese, Korean and Southeast Asian cuisine and perfect to add as a last minute accent to any appetizer, salad or entrée.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 10
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
Other Ingredients: Toasted sesame oil.
Produced in a facility that processes soy, fish, wheat and coconuts.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Plum Chicken Wings
The happy, healthy homemade plum sauce for these Asian-inspired wings is simple to whip up, but tastes gloriously gourmet. With the use of ripe plums, and the clever addition of cherry fruit preserves, no processed sweeteners are needed. Garlic, liquid aminos, green onions and sesame seeds make the flavor take flight!
Plum Chicken Wings
- 16 chicken wings
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 plum (diced)
- 1 cup cherry jam
- 2 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Dash chili powder
- Dash Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 green onions (diced)
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat baking pan with sesame oil.
- On prepared pan, arrange chicken in single layer.
- In bowl, stir together all ingredients, except plum, until smooth; add plum and stir.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes; flip chicken and spoon sauce from pan over wings; continue to bake 20 more minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make this fun dish!