Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs Description
What Makes Them Special?
Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs are unique because they are made from bread that has been custom baked to make airy, crispy crumbs. Then the crumbs are toasted to a delicate crunch that won't burn as easily during cooking. And since they are unseasoned, Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs will combine perfectly with all types of seasoning ingredients.
Use Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs like you would any regular crumb. They're an excellent coating for fried seafood, poultry, vegetables and meats-even fruits! And as a crunchy topping for casseroles and baked foods, they're unbeatable.
For frying: Start by seasoning Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs according to the recipe and your taste. Dust your favorite food with flour and dip into a beaten egg, then coat evenly with Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs. Deep-fry or pan-fry according to the recipe. Serve hot.
For baking: Mix Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs with a little vegetable or olive oil, add desired seasonings like ground spices, herbs, prated hard cheeses or chopped nuts. Sprinkle over your casserole and bake.
After opening, store Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs in cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (30 g)
Servings per Container: 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber <1g||4%|
| Sugars||2 g|
Other Ingredients: Wheat flour, contains 2% or less of the following: sugar, yeast, soybean oil and salt.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Gourmet Bacon Cheeseburgers with Garlic & Thyme
Love your burgers thick and juicy? We do, too. In this recipe, organic and grass-fed beef is seasoned with garlic and thyme for a succulent patty that won’t disappoint, and each burger is topped with cheddar, bacon and kale. It might get a little messy, but this meal is worth it.
1 lb. organic grass-fed beef
1 shallot, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 slices cheddar cheese
2 cups chopped kale
2 cups uncooked bacon
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
3 hamburger buns
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
- In medium pan, cook bacon until it starts to brown. Remove bacon and place on paper towel to drain.
- Using a little bacon grease, sauté shallot, garlic and thyme for 2 minutes; remove from pan. Reserve 1/3 of mixture for later.
- In large mixing bowl, combine sautéed mixture, beef, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Form into patties and set aside.
- In frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Cook patties for 3 minutes, flip and cook for another 2 minutes before adding cheese. Once cheese is melted, remove patties from pan and allow to rest.
- In same pan, add cooked bacon, sautéed shallots and kale. Cook until kale has wilted, approximately 2 minutes. Assemble burgers before serving.