MRM Superfoods Matcha Green Tea Powder Description
The Perfect Tea
Non GMO Project Verified
What is Matcha?
Name: Matcha Green Tea, Camellia sinensis, aka Powdered Green Tea.
Country of Origin: Japan
Plant Part Used: Leaf
Nutrients: Antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals, Caffeine, Amino Acids, Fiber
Ethnobotany: Traditionally used in Japanese tea ceremonies to provide focus and energy.
Does Not Contain
• Refined Sugar
• Sugar Alcohols
• Animal Products
• Fillers or Additives
• Artificial Ingredients
Untouched nature mesmerizes me how it lives in harmony within itself; plants, animals and microorganisms, all intertwined in a sometimes chaotic yet cyclical unity. This perspective shaped my childhood and evolved of ethnobotany (study of the relationships between people and plants). I'm humbled that this exploration allowed me to build a line of natural health products.
At MRM, we are inspired by nature and utilize science as a tool to learn, incorporate, support and educate what the natural world has to offer.
Respectfully, these Superfoods are the foods our ancestors thrived on, not today's foods we survive on.
Founder of MRM
Use 1 Serving Per Day
Gluten, preservatives, refined sugar, sugar alcohols, animal products, fillers, additives, artificial ingredients, added milk, egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, wheat, gluten or yeast ingredients and GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 tsp. (4 g)
Servings per Container: 42
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Matcha powder.
(Contains 65 mg caffeine per serving)
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Matcha Madeleines (Gluten-Free)
A fun spin on delicate French madeleine cookies, these matcha madeleines are soft and buttery, with a subtle earthy taste of matcha powder. These Japanese-style madeleines are perfect with a cup of coffee or tea. They pair nicely with Japanese tea such as sencha
. They look so beautiful that they may cause intimidation, but push through it! They’re actually quite easy to make and just require you to practice the art of patience during the cooling steps. That’s not too “matcha” to ask.
Matcha Madeleines (Gluten-Free)
- 1 cup Pamela's Products All Purpose Flour Mix Gluten-Free
- 1 tsp. Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp. matcha green tea powder
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 8 Tbsp. butter (or vegan butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. confectioners’ sugar
- In saucepan melt butter; let cool to room temperature.
- In bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, matcha powder and salt until well incorporated.
- In separate bowl, using hand mixer, beat eggs and sugar a few minutes until mixture is pale and has thickened.
- Gently fold flour mixture into egg mixture. Add melted butter and slowly mix dough until all ingredients are incorporated. Cover dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3-8 hours.
- Oil madeleine pan with melted butter or oil. Cool pan15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using cookie dough scoop, fill each well of pan with dough. Bake 6-10 minutes.
- Let cool. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar before serving, if desired.
Note: Madeleines are best eaten fresh, but will keep for a couple days in an airtight container.